• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#141 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Anyone want to put money on the outcome of saturdays game? I dont think ill even turn that one on

10 - 2 Sharks. Wings will be scared about what happens to them every year in the playoffs and just give up in the first 6 minutes instead of waiting until the end of the 2nd period.

#142 Boomtron

Boomtron

3rd line grinder

• 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Dear Red Wings,
Thanks for all the butt sex.

Sincerely,
The NHL

#143 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

Wow what a nice effort, thank you MORONS can't call them professionals

#144 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

And nyquist isn't playing because? My godf****** health bomb Franzen already he is pathetic. Man i wish we kept Hossa

#145 CrimsonFlame

CrimsonFlame

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Why don't we just play one period where we start down 3 goals. It seems to end up that way every game anyway.

#146 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

This team is a joke right now. No compete level, no intensity, no skill, no nothing. Dano's playing on one leg, he should just get surgery already. Bert, Franzen, Hudler, Emmerton are doing absolutely nothing out there. The D is leaving Joey out to dry, and he hasn't been that great anyways. I'm afraid that this is more then just missing Lidstrom and Datsyuk, we'll be in 5th place by tommorow night and it's not looking good. This is the worst possible time, to be thisf****** bad.

Freaking staggers me that Nyquist, who showed so much effort, was sent back to GR while Emmerton does absolutely stuff all out there EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. He's not quick, he's not physical, he doesn't have much skill, he's freaking invisible out there.

Nyquist made some mistakes and was pushed aside too often, but man he played with some heart and he at least TRIED to make things happen. It's a joke that we have so many guys floating and not even putting in an effort and the one guy that did got demoted.

Way to send a strong message Babcock.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#147 scottishredwing

scottishredwing

Rookie

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Hope Babcock is bustin them new ones at the break. We have to start playing with more intensity instead of this coasting crap. I know players pace themselves for the playoffs but at this rate they will be lucky to wake up in time and be out before they know it..Posted Image

#148 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Hope Babcock is bustin them new ones at the break. We have to start playing with more intensity instead of this coasting crap. I know players pace themselves for the playoffs but at this rate they will be lucky to wake up in time and be out before they know it..Posted Image

I am pretty sure they stopped caring what Babcock thought 3 years ago.

#149 datterberg1340

datterberg1340

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

well on our way to just 1 win our last 6 games, and the one win was that improbable comeback vs. LA; the wheels have not only come off, they've rolled down the hill, burst into flames and incinerated the local townfolk

#150 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Freaking staggers me that Nyquist, who showed so much effort, was sent back to GR while Emmerton does absolutely stuff all out there EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. He's not quick, he's not physical, he doesn't have much skill, he's freaking invisible out there.

Nyquist made some mistakes and was pushed aside too often, but man he played with some heart and he at least TRIED to make things happen. It's a joke that we have so many guys floating and not even putting in an effort and the one guy that did got demoted.

Way to send a strong message Babcock.

+1 I agree totally, there is no way he shouldn't be up even when we are totally healthy when we have floater like franzen, bertuzzi, hoolmstrom, emmerton. Just absolutely pathetic for proffesional hockey players. I would kill to be in there shoes to play the game i love for a living and for the stanley cup every. Absolutely no excuse for piss poor effort

#151 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,742 posts

I wonder which clubs in the LA area the Wings hit up the last three nights.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#152 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Even for those that want to say " relax...it's not that bad". It is. Coupled withe the horrible PP, Shoddy defense and injuries this team is going nowhere in the playoffs.

#153 crispychris

crispychris

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

#93 needs to sit for a few games. Get #14 back in there. Most of our guys look real bad.

#154 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

MacDonald is horrible. Along with Bertuzzi Franzen and Cleary. You couldn't assemble a more lazy, terrible line from any NHL player in history from any team. This team is really hard to watch right now. Datsyuk and Lidstrom won't help our problems, either.

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#155 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Even for those that want to say " relax...it's not that bad". It is. Coupled withe the horrible PP, Shoddy defense and injuries this team is going nowhere in the playoffs.

Kinda hope they miss the playoffs. Maybe they would make some changes like getting rid of Holmstrom and stop over maturing their prospects.

#156 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

I am confident that Pasha is going to be playing on Saturday so I wouldn't bet against the Wings. He has had 3 + extensive practices and said he feels no pain... and we still have 2 days off in between so I will be very surprised if he does not play against the Sharks. Im calling it right now... the first powerplay we get with Pasha back, we will score. Anyways, lets as Wings fans unite and say a prayer every night before we go to bed for Pasha to play Saturday and for Nick to get better ASAP because I am tired of watching this lousy effort.

One last thing I hope Cleary gets a season ending injury soon because he flat out sucks!

#157 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,742 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

MacDonald is horrible. Along with Bertuzzi Franzen and Cleary. You couldn't assemble a more lazy, terrible line from any NHL player in history from any team. This team is really hard to watch right now. Datsyuk and Lidstrom won't help our problems, either.

The "Float Line"

:hehe:
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#158 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

#93 needs to sit for a few games. Get #14 back in there. Most of our guys look real bad.

#93 needs to be reemed out publicly!!! Number 14 needs to be up playing a big role

#159 jroc86

jroc86

Rookie

• Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

******* brutal ... Nyquist deserves to be playing up here every bit as much as Smith. Cleary is just spare parts out there - shouldnt even be playing.

#160 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,627 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Can someone call the Red Wings residence and ask WTF is going on?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman