• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jeff48109

Datsyuk says he is playing tomorrow

Rate this topic

franzen had back spasms at practice, status for tomorrow unknown.

joey had the same issue I believe, but is expected to not dress for saturdays game, hence the call up.

Dats is back? I went to NHL.COM and it isn't even mentioned.

nhl.jpg

The OP must be mistaken, the NHL always promotes the return of their star players.

He's not back yet. If Dats gets 2 points in his return then they might have a headline...Its not like Dats missed 90 games because of a broken dome like kid the sid did. All you haters made Crosbby famous...but in all reality, Crosby is the best player in the league, hands down..and he's still only like 15 years old.

I'm glad Datsyuk is back, but can one player solve a whole teams scoring issues? I guess we'll find out.. Maybe Franzen sits with his back spasms and Nyquist gets the nod, Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Nyquist Fil-Z-Hudler Abby-Helm-Miller Holmstrom and whoever those 4th line guys are. Pretty solid looking lineup on paper.

Edited by MibJab

Did Franzen lose his purse?

So good news all around, Datsyuk in and Franzen out. Just kidding of course. Doesn't sound too serious but there's no need to risk further injury at this point.

I'm glad Datsyuk is back, but can one player solve a whole teams scoring issues? I guess we'll find out.. Maybe Franzen sits with his back spasms and Nyquist gets the nod, Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Nyquist Fil-Z-Hudler Abby-Helm-Miller Holmstrom and whoever those 4th line guys are. Pretty solid looking lineup on paper.

The Wings don't really have a scoring problem over the span of the season. If you look the Wings are actually 4th in the entire NHL in goals for, they have however, as of late had scoring problems. The recent scoring problems coincide pretty closely to the rash of injuries that the Wings have had, so yeah having Dats back should go a long way to helping solve the problem (although when they get Lids back that will be a big boon as well).

He's not back yet. If Dats gets 2 points in his return then they might have a headline...Its not like Dats missed 90 games because of a broken dome like kid the sid did. All you haters made Crosbby famous...but in all reality, Crosby is the best player in the league, hands down..and he's still only like 15 years old.

You are certainly welcome here, but just thought I'd like to inform you that you are posting on the wrong forum.

Guest irishock

The Wings will close the season out strong.

praise the lord. datsyuk is back. dont care if he scores or if he solves any problems. all i know is the wings will be atleast entertaining

Exactly. Wings games have been incredibly dull without D.

Even Bertuzzi's bored.