• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/17 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

What happened now?

Game's on NBC Sports, so once again, I'm unable to watch the game on a service I paid for. Had to resort to a grainy feed from elsewhere (the "usual" backup feed was hiccuping all over the place for me).

Game's on NBC Sports, so once again, I'm unable to watch the game on a service I paid for. Had to resort to a grainy feed from elsewhere (the "usual" backup feed was hiccuping all over the place for me).

i have gcl too, but usually watch a free feed because it always has something wrong with it. maybe its firefox?

i have gcl too, but usually watch a free feed because it always has something wrong with it. maybe its firefox?

I use GCL and I have zero problems with it as long as I don't use it on the PS3.

Wow I cant believe how non-physical we are playing. They are pushing through us (literally) and the defense is bouncing off them (literally). Id feel better if we were losing in hard fought games but we are just phoning it in. Embarrassing and sad that I cant find anything good about our play in the last 3 weeks