• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/17 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Link

“From where I sit as a coach, I don’t know who could be more desperate than us,'' Babcock said. “If you’re a group like we are right now and you’re trying to get your game back, there’s no one who should be more desperate than us.''

San Jose should be more desperate. The Sharks are fighting for their playoff lives. It's going to take 60 minutes of hard work to win this game. I am absolutely thrilled to have Pavel back in the lineup.

Let's GO Red Wings!!

I just noticed that among the Western teams, only Columbus, Edmonton, Anaheim and Chicago have done worse on the road... Oh well, time to rebound and keep the Sharks out of a playoff spot.

Tonight is an epic game for us for statistical revenge. (posted this in the thread about the stats website.)

San Jose wins tonight (in regulation) they have a 74.7% chance at making the playoffs.

An overtime loss is 65.1

Wings in in 60 minutes, they have a 55.5% chance of making the playoffs. Seeing how much they wreck us in the playoffs... I want them to miss the dance. Let's go Wings. WIN TONIGHT!!!

Big games tonight which affect the Western Conference playoff picture directly.

I hope Colorado, Tampa, Columbus, and of course Detroit win all in regulation. I always ask for a lot, but would be happy with a Wings win and a Colorado win.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 3-game losing streak

Away: 4-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. San Jose

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 2-game losing streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 3W-6L-0OTL-1SOL

Away: 3W-6L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. San Jose

Overall: 4W-5L-0OTL-1SOL

Away: 5W-5L

Home Games / Away Games

This is the finale of four consecutive away games

Record v. Record v. San Jose

All-time, Overall v. San Jose

78G: 50W-23L-4T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

All-time, Away v. San Jose

39G: 20W-16L-3T

Season Record v. San Jose

This is the finale of four games v. San Jose this season. The Club's record in the previous three games:

1W-2L

This is the finale of two away games v. San Jose this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Record on this Day

March 17

This is the 36th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 35 games:

20W-13L-2T

This is the 2nd game played v. San Jose on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

LGW.

I would kill to see Mursak get top line time with Pavel tonight, instead it looks like Cleary and Bert...

I just get the feeling Mursak is getting ready to break through to another level.

I like Mursak but don't think he is anywhere near ready for the top line yet, even with a lot of injuries. If Mule is out, I assume Nyquist will play, and I wouldn't mind seeing him on the top line, in place of Mule.

Nyquist-Datsyuk-Bert

Fil-Z-Hudler

Miller-Helm-Cleary

Holmstrom-Abby-Mursak

Either way, I'm excited to see Datsyuk play again, this team is SO much more fun to watch with him on the ice.

Edited by hooon

Im sorry but Cleary is the most useless player on the Wings this year. Pasha is returning from a month in San Jose... You would like to think Babs would give Pasha someone to play with that has TALENT! ALl Cleary does is give the puck away, make dumb plays, takes pointless little shots and slow down his line. That is the complete opposite of what we need with Pasha.