• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WizardOfOz30

March 30 and/or 31

Rate this topic

Puckloo39 and ChelisChick will be here visiting from the 29th until April 2nd. It would be great if we could have a get together to put some faces with the names we see around here. We will be going to the game Friday night and Sunday afternoon. Saturday I'm sure we'll be at the Fil-Mac-Smith signing so we could have something before that or after. And/or we could have something at Hockeytown Sunday before the game.

Who is interested?

Suggestions on where and when to meet?

Reply here and we can get something set up that works for everyone.

I want to hang out with you!

Casey and I will be at the 4/1 game. I'm sure I could talk him into meeting up at Hockeytown Cafe beforehand, even if he is scared of the shower caps. laugh.gif

If you're planning on April 1st, I am okay with that. I'll pass it on to the boss. Someone give me a call and let me know for absolute sure, if you would please, so I know whether I can get tickets to the game or not. Sheri, Loo and Kristi all have my number, but I need to know ASAP.

Okay, we got tickets for that game. So, since it's a 4PM game, do you want to go for lunch ahead of time, or dinner after? Me personally, I vote for dinner after, but I defer to you all.