• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SaCkaveli20

Peyton Manning goes from Colts to Broncos; decides on Denver

Rate this topic

Peyton Manning To Broncos

Per Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Peyton Manning has made his decision ... and he's taking his talent to the Mile High City. Mort reported that Manning had advised agent Tom Condon to wrap up negotiations on what is believed to be a five-year, $95 million offer. The belief is, according to multiple reports, that the Broncos will now try to trade quarterback Tim Tebow.

Wow, huge news in the football world today.

Good place for him. Good offensive line especially with Clady on his blindside, decent receivers and a good defense. I still think he should've played for the Niners but apparently he doesn't want to have to play against his little brother in the playoffs.

Looks like he's going to try and get some players away from the Colts like Saturday, Addai and Clark. Would make Denver even better.

Smart of Manning though to not join Miami. He'd have to battle Brady, the Jets and an improved Bills team that added Mario Williams twice a season, making it harder to get to the playoffs. I guess Miami traded Marshall away in order to have enough cap room to sign Manning. Probably not the player they should've dealt that would've given Manning a real weapon offensively. They'll probably have to rebuild again after dealing Marshall and missing out on Flynn.

As for Tebow, I think they should keep him instead of dealing him. Manning would be a great mentor to him in helping him read offenses and would benefit him as a replacement when Manning retires. If they do deal him, I don't know where else he would be as successful. He'd have to go to Jacksonville just to help the team business-wise.

Edited by dropkickshanahans