No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Hopefully a first round lose

So Kenny can make

Some

Needed changes

Nope, expect extension for Homer and everyone else. Probably half through next season sign Cleary to a $8million dollar deal. f*** Ken Holland and his unwillingness to do anything that involves having ******* balls.

I think we have gotten enough looks at Janik, time to call up Exelby.

I agree. Janik has been reliable, but he hasn't had the physical edge he brought in call-ups the last few years. Garnett would probably hit everything in sight and fight whoever wants to go, just to get a shot.

These guys are ******* garbage. f*** playoff seeding; these bums don't deserve to get in.

I hope Holland uses his cap space on some more reclamation projects and pulls a laundry list of excuses out of his ass to justify it.

Back to the drawing board, this thing isn't working anymore.

maybe they can talk Modano out of retirement for us, because that's about as big a ballsy move as he ever makes. Or possibly offering Parise $3 mill then offering Hulder $6 out of loyalty

Nope, expect extension for Homer and everyone else. Probably half through next season sign Cleary to a $8million dollar deal. f*** Ken Holland and his unwillingness to do anything that involves having ******* balls.

Clarkson has 26 goals this season.

Nystrom has 16.

Naturally, we didn't move to get either. Now we can watch that brilliant 4th line of Holmstrom, Emmerton and Mursak. <_<

Lol I'm expecting Exactley this

PK looks even more inept already without Helm. What kind of strategy is letting AO skate right up the middle? Then all four guys collapsed back and no one was still able to clear the rebound.

Huge momentum swing because Holmstrom isn't very bright. He has no purpose any longer because the PP is garbage.

This team is in big trouble. This goes way beyond injuries.

if Holland re-signs Homer in the offseason, i officially give up on the Wings until a change to the team occurs.

Guest The Production Line

Pitiful Play time.

I could so go for some ice cream right now. Ice cream place by my house has a TastyKake Peanut Butter ice cream.

FedEx that to me right now. Sounds delicious.

sweet we are about to see our awesome PP give a goal. At least that ******* ******* Babcock actually put Datsyuk/Z together, perhaps he can offset that by putting Hudler on the point again, maybe throw Abby or Homer back there as well

Edited by ben_usmc

I could so go for some ice cream right now. Ice cream place by my house has a TastyKake Peanut Butter ice cream.

Mmmm TastyKake.... I'm not happy at all with how they're playing but it isn't over yet. Let's Go Wings! Let's Go Wings!