• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Pitiful Play time.

FedEx that to me right now. Sounds delicious.

Me too, though that stuff is so good it makes me think of the Mitch Hedberg joke about the FedEx guy being a drug dealer and not even knowing it.

Guest hudler sucks

Hopefully a first round lose

So Kenny can make

Some

Needed changes

I like this. We need some Red Wings haikus to make it through this game.

Hudler moves like his

skates are stuck in wet cement

Go back to Russia

Cory Emmerton

Worst player in the whole league?

Maybe. Probably.

Why is Cleary here?

A bad knee? More like bad brain.

Waive this clown right now.

Kenny Holland sits

"We like our team" he says. Sigh.

Get ready to golf.

Edited by hudler sucks

Homer pushes a player onto their goalie gets a goal called back, then they score on the pp and Babs gives him a shift as soon as he gets out......WTF. The finger is starting to point at coaching. You never reward a player for that kind of stupid ass of a play

Hudler moves like his

Go back to Russia

Cory Emmerton

Maybe. Probably.

Why is Cleary here?

Kenny Holland sits

Get ready to golf.

Aaand perfect

Wake me up next season. This team has got no identity, just a bunch of excuses. Holland needs to give up on guys like cleary, holmstrom, bertuzzi, and quincy. Instead, he'll sign them til they retire and then give them a seat in the front office. Detroit used to be the best b/c they made moves and expected the best and the players that didn't fit understood.

I dont care how good FIl and Hank were together in previous games, its time to f***in change things up... this is PATHETIC! Pavel looks like he is the only player trying out there tonight. Time to put Hank and Pavs back together with Homer and go from there. Back to the freakin basics here.

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Homer

Nyqist- Filpulla- Bertuzzi

Miller- Abs- Hudler

Mursak- Ememrton- Cleary

- Nothing else is working so might as well try the Eurotwins together... if we can re-ignite that line going into the playoffs that would be HUGE for us imo. Also I think homer should play with them because he is useless on the 4th line and can do his job with pavs and hank

Hudler moves like his

Go back to Russia

Cory Emmerton

Maybe. Probably.

Why is Cleary here?

Kenny Holland sits

Get ready to golf.

first time i've laughed all day :hehe:

Hudler moves like his

Go back to Russia

Cory Emmerton

Maybe. Probably.

Why is Cleary here?

Kenny Holland sits

Get ready to golf.

It's sad we are relying on someone like him to score us points right now in the 1st place. God forbid someone making more than $1 mill besides, Dats/Flip and lately Z decide to actually be worth a ******* quarter of their paychecks. Seriously I don't know how this team couldn't be as disgusted with themselves as the fans are. Lidstrom is probably healthy he just doesn't want to come back and play with these useless pieces of s***.

Edited by ben_usmc

The curse of Quincey.... I hate Watchig wings games lately...!!! If they are trying to piss of all the wings fans now so that when they dominate in the playoffs it makes it that much sweeter.. Then awesome but I'm not counting on that

Don't worry....Washington is probably tired from playing and traveling last night so we will wear them down....oh wait. Well, at least we play a real crappy team next....wait again.

The plan is to make them tired from scoring so many goals in the 1st and 2nd that we will rally back from 19 down in the 3rd. Lead by our beastly 3rd and 4th lines, namely Homer and Cleary...

I dont care how good FIl and Hank were together in previous games, its time to f***in change things up... this is PATHETIC! Pavel looks like he is the only player trying out there tonight. Time to put Hank and Pavs back together with Homer and go from there. Back to the freakin basics here.

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Homer

Nyqist- Filpulla- Bertuzzi

Miller- Abs- Hudler

Mursak- Ememrton- Cleary

- Nothing else is working so might as well try the Eurotwins together... if we can re-ignite that line going into the playoffs that would be HUGE for us imo. Also I think homer should play with them because he is useless on the 4th line and can do his job with pavs and hank

actually it's time to put homer in the press box cause he brings nothing to the table in todays NHL. Z, Dats, Nyquist if you don't want to overload one line with Flip and have no centres left.

Wake me up next season. This team has got no identity, just a bunch of excuses. Holland needs to give up on guys like cleary, holmstrom, bertuzzi, and quincy. Instead, he'll sign them til they retire and then give them a seat in the front office. Detroit used to be the best b/c they made moves and expected the best and the players that didn't fit understood.

yup Holland's loyalty and wanting to make everyone 'family' is really starting to bite us in the ass, it's like he's viewing every player the way a doting father views his son, they can do no wrong