• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

anybody see the start to the devils rangers game??? Simply awesome! Thats a what a rivalry is about.

That's how it's been like every time they've played this year haha, it's awesome. Man how badly do I hope we get Prust in the off-season, perfect 4th line guy for this team.

You guys are over-reacting! Hope cow... I understand the anger with the fact that we are winless in 4, but every team goes through slumps and while in our slump it has largely been because of injuries. In funks, mental errors are made, pucks dont bounce your way, and every that can go wrong does. Puck bounces on Smith leading to goal, Hank hitting the crossbar on the powerplay... I typically find that in funks there is usually 1 game where the team in the slump gets destroyed in every aspect and NOTHING goes their way all game. It is typically after a game like this that the teams turn things around. By the end of the season, the Wings will be rolling and no one will be whining about this, calling Kenny the worst GM in the league, and so on. INstead of debunking everyone (other than Cleary cuz i hate him) how about we SUPPORT their turnaround to success... lets have faith!

That's how it's been like every time they've played this year haha, it's awesome. Man how badly do I hope we get Prust in the off-season, perfect 4th line guy for this team.

Since im in jersey I get the isles, devils, and rangers alot of bad blood between the teams in the Atlantic. The devils/rangers game are awesome to watch. Prust is my only wish for the off season at this point.

Me too, but very doubtful. Prust does too many things a typical 4th liner should do for the Red Wings liking. Gotta keep running Emmerton out there to bring that energy and grit.

f*** do we ever need Lids and Ericsson back on defense. And Holmer needs to be "Old Yellered" ... hes been past it forever but he doesnt even contribute offensivley anymore. He gets more goaltender interference calls and disallowed goals than he creates. Id rather have a 4th line of Mursak, Connors, Anderson (while Franzen is out)

Since im in jersey I get the isles, devils, and rangers alot of bad blood between the teams in the Atlantic. The devils/rangers game are awesome to watch. Prust is my only wish for the off season at this point.

We need scoring as much as grit. Parise+Prust = money, then we'd be talking :thumbup:

Me too, but very doubtful. Prust does too many things a typical 4th liner should do for the Red Wings liking. Gotta keep running Emmerton out there to bring that energy and grit.

lol, it's funny whenever Emmerton throws a hit, it's like "hey, alright, he can do something!" :hehe:

You guys are over-reacting! Hope cow... I understand the anger with the fact that we are winless in 4, but every team goes through slumps and while in our slump it has largely been because of injuries. In funks, mental errors are made, pucks dont bounce your way, and every that can go wrong does. Puck bounces on Smith leading to goal, Hank hitting the crossbar on the powerplay... I typically find that in funks there is usually 1 game where the team in the slump gets destroyed in every aspect and NOTHING goes their way all game. It is typically after a game like this that the teams turn things around. By the end of the season, the Wings will be rolling and no one will be whining about this, calling Kenny the worst GM in the league, and so on. INstead of debunking everyone (other than Cleary cuz i hate him) how about we SUPPORT their turnaround to success... lets have faith!

I know, I know you're right but it's easier to ***** and complain while things aren't going our way

f*** do we ever need Lids and Ericsson back on defense. And Holmer needs to be "Old Yellered" ... hes been past it forever but he doesnt even contribute offensivley anymore. He gets more goaltender interference calls and disallowed goals than he creates. Id rather have a 4th line of Mursak, Connors, Anderson (while Franzen is out)

LOL "Old Yellered" that's awesome and very much the appropriate course of action for poor Homer, his best days are far behind him