• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Who? Mr Gritty?

Probably a bit of an over reaction considering all he has done for us this season

Also does anyone else wish Redmond would shut the f*** up?

Edited by ben_usmc

This team, with it's play for the last month, is an embarrassment to the winged wheel. Injuries and other excuses aside, there are guys out there that are supposed to be playing hockey. Supposed to be showing some sort of will to win. Supposed to care about what they are doing. I see none of those things and I find it unacceptable.

This has gone on far too long. Time for a change.

Not how the wings work. Their theory is if it isn't working just keep doing it, then if it doesn't work..keep doing it some more... But finally if it doesn't work sign it to another 2/3 year contract to a "Cap friendly" price while much more useful players sign for less around the league. Or just keep those lines the same because if they don't work, well someday they will score a goal.

This team has too many useless players on it. I appreciate the player loyalty they've shown over the years, but at some point it's time to move on. Yeah, I'm looking at you Cleary, Holmstrom, Bertuzzi, and Hudler.

ANother positive is Nick should be back on Saturday and WE MISS HIM more than you would think. We miss his incredibly smart defense, abiltiy to quickly move the puck up, ability to make White look like a 1st pairing Dman, ability to keep pucks in the zone, ability to get shots through to the net, ability to control the powerplay unit, ability to easily kill penalties and, more than anything, his CALMING INFLUENCE. The Wings looked lost in 2008 when he was injured and they look lost this season with him injured... simply put Saturday can not come quick enough.

Guest hudler sucks

Guys, relax. good news:

Bertuzzi's here 2 more years.

Oh God...kill me please.

Probably a bit of an over reaction considering all he has done for us this season

Also does anyone else wish Redmond would shut the f*** up?

????

Mickey is the only source of optimism to be had in an otherwise horrible situation. He always says that theres light at the end of the tunnel, too bad its an oncoming freight train

DAN WHATEVER YOUR ******* NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO ******* LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK ******* POTT

DAN WHATEVER YOUR ******* NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO ******* LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK ******* POTT

aggressive.

Edited by dirtydangles

mind spell checking that? Whats the Juck ******* Pott lol

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png