• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Babcock should have pulled the goalie when it was 4 on 4 for a minute to give us a 5 on 4 advantage... Overall I dont see this team winning games until Nick is back on Saturday. Kronners couldn't keep the puck alive tonight if his life depended on it and didnt hit the net on that beauty setup by pasha at the end there... we really need nick and i cannot wait for him

Guest The Production Line

One positive note from the game, the PP was on fire, compared to what it usually is.

The message is clear for Holland, this team will need help this summer.

He should have gotten that message the last two summers.

It's too bad we let Yzerman go when he did. This offseason would have been a good time to push Holland out the door. But I guess Stevie couldn't wait that long.

Guest The Production Line

yes, but unfortunately so was the opposition's

I didn't say anything about the PK. The devil's in the details.

Another 20 minute effort. f*** sakes - its not an olympic year, pump these injured guys full of steroids and growth hormones and get our D-pairings back. Nice goal by Quincey and nice setup by Smith but both of these guys have made some total boner moves these last few games ... in Vancouver theres the "Mason Raymond drinking game" (take a shot everytime Raymond falls down) - I think this could be applied to Quincey as well, the guy loses his footing every goddammed shift. Cleary looked like well ... Cleary in the third period. Where is that urgency all the time? Yeah hes hurt - but I think hes by nature a lazy guy. Theres a reason he washed out in Chicago despite being a highly touted prospect - he played his heart out for a few years here establishing his spot but I want to see that sandpaper greasy game more often. Im getting tired of these come from behind just enough to "save face" wins weve been getting lately.

9 games to go ... if we win 6 of them thats a 104 point season. Certainly not where I thought we'd stand when there was 20-25 games remaining but itll do. (deep breath). Time to go hit the gym and blown off some steam. f*** sakes

Babcock should have pulled the goalie when it was 4 on 4 for a minute to give us a 5 on 4 advantage... Overall I dont see this team winning games until Nick is back on Saturday. Kronners couldn't keep the puck alive tonight if his life depended on it and didnt hit the net on that beauty setup by pasha at the end there... we really need nick and i cannot wait for him

Pretty pathetic when a guy in his 40s is the best f***in player on your team, just f***in pathetic. What the hell will this team look like when Lidstrom retires? No leadership at all, just a bunch of aimless dipwads....

Well, don't look now but Chicago is only 4 points behind Detroit. From first overall before the Deadline, none of the needs addressed even tweaked, then falling to 6th seed by the end of the season... I think someone mentioned something about that happening and got laughed and negged to death... :ninja:

I don't see anyone finding this hysterical anymore. This is reality. Injuries are part of the game, but you rely on players picking up the slack and nobody has done anything! I am sure Holland kept his players because he felt they would continue playing hard and roll into the playoffs. They are now going to limp into the playoffs in 6th spot more than likely. I am very scared to what may happen then...I would HATE to get eliminated by the Predators. The only thing that would bring a silver lining is if Holland plucked Suter away from them in July...but we all know what will happen in July...

I'd rather play Dallas in the first round then Nashville, Vancouver or St. Louis.

That's what this team should play for the rest of the regular season.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that's what they were playing for already. This is worse than Suck for Luck in the NFL.

There's really no excuse or explanation that justifies what they're doing lately. I've never seen them play this terrible this close to playoffs. The only exception would be in 2002, but they were so far ahead they had nothing to play for. What the hell is wrong with these guys?