• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 4-game losing streak (1 shutout, 1 overtime)

Home: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Washington

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 3-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 2W-7L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Washington

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 8W-2L

Home Games / Away Games

This is a single home game

Record v. Record v. Washington

All-time, Overall v. Washington

100G: 45W-39L-16T

All-time, Home v. Washington

50G: 24W-115L-11T

Season Record v. Washington

This is the finale of two games v. Washington this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Record on this Day

March 19

This is the 36th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 35 games:

17W-15L-2T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

This is the 1st game played v. Washington on this day

LGW.

Washington is a mediocre team at best this year, we're at home, Datsyuk is back.. we should win this.

I look forward to seeing Nyquist with Datsyuk. In theory they should be a great match, I hope it works out in reality.

They also played in Chicago last night. Wings are getting low on excuses.

I too am very excited to see Nyquist with Datsyuk. :thumbup:

I know they don't really have any options and so I can't blame them for doing it, but I for one don't like the idea of Nyquist and Datsyuk together. To me, their styles are too similar and they don't really compliment one another. Like I said, I know they don't have a choice, but I'm not expecting this pairing to mesh well.

I know they don't really have any options and so I can't blame them for doing it, but I for one don't like the idea of Nyquist and Datsyuk together. To me, their styles are too similar and they don't really compliment one another. Like I said, I know they don't have a choice, but I'm not expecting this pairing to mesh well.

See, I'm on the opposite side of the fence. I picture Nyquist gelling with Pav's big time. This could be a thing of beauty. GO WINGS!!!

See, I'm on the opposite side of the fence. I picture Nyquist gelling with Pav's big time. This could be a thing of beauty. GO WINGS!!!

Regardless of how it goes, I'm anxious to see it. Maybe it'll be a long and lasting relationship.

Let's GO Red Wings!!

Nice job again, Mike. :clap: Thanks!

Don't look now, but Chicago is only 4 points behind us. We could actually finish fourth. When is the last time that happened?

DECADES!!!!!

It's getting scary. At this point every team below us is catching up. Even through the great streak they were on, they were pulling out wins last minute, getting fortunate goals, etc. It wasn't like they were killing teams. Now it seems like every break is going against them. The breaks I guess...

I'm seriously concerned. They really need to get a win tonight. The caps are another team playing for their playoff lives. The wings better get that playoff intensity going or they'll have trouble winning another game the rest of this season.

Don't look now, but Chicago is only 4 points behind us. We could actually finish fourth. When is the last time that happened?

4 points but we also have a game in hand. With only 10 games remaining that is a pretty big deal. We also have 2 more ROW so we have the tie breaker. 4 points ahead, a game in hand and 2 ROW ahead, 10 games remaining (nine for the Hawks) it ain't great but it isn't really that close either.

Going to the game tonight, excited to see Nyquist with Datsyuk. It's what everyone has been squawking for on the boards recently, and it could either go great or end up on the cutting room floor a few shifts into the game. My last game at the Joe was 6-0 over the Wild. Hopefully we get a repeat of that game.