• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Howard suffers groin injury...again.

Rate this topic

Unfortunately, Chicago put a pounding on CBJ and are now just 2 points behind us :thumbdown:

It's not quite as bad as that sounds though. The Wings are up 2 with a game in hand and also currently have a bettter ROW as well in case of a tie. (Additionally, I don't know that I wouldn't rather drop to sixth and play Dallas rather than Nashville).

Strike me down for thinking positive in here, but I'm gonna say that Conks will be stellar in net. Reaffirm his place as a solid back-up. Roll into the post-season with confidence at the goaltender position to take some heat off the defencemen, who can then maybe relax a bit and not try to push it too hard thus reducing the amount of mistakes. That in turn will sort the PK out whilst at the same time reducing the amount of goals against. We get at least one more than they do. Happy days :)

And now, since I've said it, it HAS to happen. Please let it happen! Still, I feel quietly confident that tonight sees it start to get better.

Lets hope Conks is sharp and back to the form Kenny thought he was getting when he signed him. Hes played 12 games in the past 3 weeks and has posted a save% with a .9 as the first number as a GAA with 2 as the first number - thats a big improvement already. If Conks can play like he did against Chicago tonight and steal one for the boys I say ride him right through the weekend. With Lids likely back Saturday these 3 games coming up after NYR are more than winnable.

I was kind of hopIng Conklin would've been claimed, just to see the media and forum response. That and I'm still too emotionally scarred from the last time Conklin was with the team.

I was curious what would have gone down myself, but in no way shape or form did I want to have to ride Pearce/McCollum. McCollum gave up 4 last night before the midpoint, but he did stop 6 out of 7 in the SO and a penalty shot...so there's that.

Lets hope Conks is sharp and back to the form Kenny thought he was getting when he signed him. Hes played 12 games in the past 3 weeks and has posted a save% with a .9 as the first number as a GAA with 2 as the first number - thats a big improvement already. If Conks can play like he did against Chicago tonight and steal one for the boys I say ride him right through the weekend. With Lids likely back Saturday these 3 games coming up after NYR are more than winnable.

.900 and 2.99? or .999 and 2.00

What the hell kinda of crap is that to write? About a million goalies in the world have a Save % with a 9 and a GAA with a 2.

Anyhow, he better bring some luck. Maybe team will respond like they did when Migity Migity Mac came in when J.Ho first went down...

from khan, sounds like Joey Mac is hoping to get back this year.

E skating, wont return till next week

Kindl ready for Sat

Babs more sure than Lids about Lids' availibility for Sat

Franzen skated but left ice before drills started.

from khan, sounds like Joey Mac is hoping to get back this year.

E skating, wont return till next week

Kindl ready for Sat

Babs more sure than Lids about Lids' availibility for Sat

Franzen skated but left ice before drills started.

I dont know why but franzen's attitude about his injury is bothering me. Everyone else is suggesting that piet will let them know if they can play, wheras franzen seems to just self diagnose. Cleary is playing with one knee and Z has played a lot over the years with back problems. Just seem like everyone is working hard to get back and help a struggling team and franzen just doesnt give a s***.