• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

3/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Rangers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Not going to post much because I've not an ounce of positive feeling about this game.

That being said:

:goalie1: :siren: LGW!! :siren: :goalie1:

What about now? Any positive feelings?

Hey, just asking since so many people, including the OP, were so down about the game.

Edited by Nightfall

What about now? Any positive feelings?

Hey, just asking since so many people, including the OP, were so down about the game.

You'd be crazy to have good feelings before this game. We're playing the Eastern Conference leader and we're in a slump with a bunch of injuries and our so-far unreliable back-up back-up goalie. Now I hope they pull this off, but the odds are stacked against us and these are the games where you get to see if the team has heart.

Edited by PrairieDawg

You'd be crazy to have good feelings before this game. We're playing the Eastern Conference leader and we're in a slump with a bunch of injuries and our so-far unreliable goalie. Now I hope they pull this off, but the odds are stacked against us and these are the games where you get to see if the team has heart.

IMHO, to have any feelings about a game like this would be crazy. With so many youngsters in the game, and the chemistry off, anything can happen. I had some positive feelings about this game, but they weren't overwhelming.

I was asking just merely because the Wings took the lead and seeing if anyone is feeling better about the game by what they have seen so far. It wasn't a mocking question. As you said, its all about heart, and the heart of this team is shining through so far with their effort.

Edited by Nightfall