• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

Dont know if its been posted yet but it gave me chills.

#2 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

That was sick! Thanks for posting that.
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#3 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

ugh....an awesome interview and an actually good NHL playoff commercial with Pavel. I cannot get enough Datsyuk!

#4 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

Its the nature of fans to ***** and whine and second guess but after watching that spot, hopefully it drives home the point of how lucky we all are to have him wearing the winged wheel!

#5 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,520 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

It being about Datsyuk is what salvages this commercial. That man should be highlighted in all NHL marketing, I know a few non-hockey people who have started watching because they've seen clips of him on Youtube. They should really focus on 5 or 6 players and run commercials highlighting their special talents (dangling, hitting, goaltending, grinding) to showcase the best parts of the game and get people to start name-associating.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#6 SDavis35

SDavis35

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

it was posted already here

I think Pavel is an easy player to love, and I almost forget that he was an underperformer in the playoffs early in his career.

#7 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Apparently Pavel Datsyuk is in fact the Dark Knight... haha, very clearly inspired by this:

...because it's the cup.

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.