• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Red Wings Addict

Which team would piss you off the most if they won the cup?

Rate this topic

Pittsburgh - that team is so freaking deep that it will take a miracle imo for anyone to knock them out. I think they would be strong competitors without Crosby playing, with him playing, forget about it. Just give them the cup now :)

Edited by greenrebellion

1. Vancouver

2. Vancouver

3. Vancouver

4. San Jose

5. Pittsburgh

If Vancouver wins a cup my friends will become unbearable to be around. I hate their fans so much I actually caught myself cheering for SJS when they played the Canucks.

For whatever reason I cannot hate the St. Louis Blues, or their fan base...I've been down there for Wings/Blues games a handful of times, and they're nice folks, and overall pretty sharp hockey fans...It's been a long time since they've had a team worth a damn, and to be quite honest - if the Red Wings don't represent the Western Conferennce in the Cup Finals - I'd rather see the Blues more than anyone else.

I've run into more Blues fans than you have from living in MO for some time.

If they win the Cup, we'll never hear the end of it.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Without a doubt my top three are 1. Nashville- I hate the team, their fans, and their s*** city. Nashville is the biggest dump on the planet. 2. San Jose- Cannot stand the Sharks and I really cannot stand one single player on that team. 3-Pittsburgh, eventhough watching the Pens ***** slap the Pretenders I mean Predators around lastnight, I still cannot stand them. Other honorable mentions: Chicago, St Louis, Vancouver.

I've run into more Blues fans than you have from living in MO for some time.

If they win the Cup, we'll never hear the end of it.

I can back this up. It's like how I never stopped hearing about the 2006 World Series until they won in 2011.

The New York Rangers. The only thing I loathe more than Glen Sather is the city of New York.

I can see that. It's kind of like Boston last year. I can't stand Boston fans. I hated to see the Bruins win the cup but I damn sure didn't want Vancouver to be champions either. So I rooted for Boston, the slightly lesser of two evils. I'm not regretting how I rooted for Boston but man it's hard to deal with the repercussions of the city of Boston having another championship.

Vancouver. I hate the Canucks more than any other team in the NHL. They make Wings' rivals look like heroes to me. I even cheer for the Hawks when they play each other. Besides, is there anything greater for Wings fans than seeing those two teams destroy each other?

Seriously though, I used to live in Edmonton, close enough to Vancouver to have some of those knuckle-dragging idiots at Rexall for games. They are the worst fans in hockey. Imagine Leafs fans, but dumber. They have never won a god damned thing in their 40 years of existence, yet they parade around like their s*** doesn't stink. The riot this past summer exemplifies what their fan base is like. Pathetic.

Current Tallies.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- PIT

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- VAN

|||||||||||||||||||||||| -- SJS

||||||||||||| -- CHI

|||||||||| -- STL

||||| -- NAS

|||| -- MTL

||| -- ANA

||| -- CBJ

||| -- NJD

|| -- BOS

|| -- PHX

| -- CAL

| -- COL

| -- EDM

| -- NYR

| -- OTT

| -- PHI

| -- TOR

| -- WAS

| -- WPG

Top three are currently Pittsburgh, Vancouver and San Jose. Pretty much standard. Although I think the main reason why Pittsburgh is the front runner is because they're the favorite.

Chicago didn't get as many hates as I thought they would.

Some of those results are flat out hilarious. I love how Columbus has three hates.

I'll throw in two for VAN and PIT. I am not going to be completely satisfied until we've won a cup more recently than the Pens. I'm still dying inside from our last playoff meeting.

Although I think the main reason why Pittsburgh is the front runner is because they're the favorite of the way we would be relentlessly deep-throated with Crosby hype even worse than we already are

Fixed that for you.

As much as I love my housemate, the little douchebaggery of Tim Thomas turned me off on Boston. I don't think we need b.s. like that again. Sorry roomie, but Boston goes on the list.

Any team that's not Detroit, with the exception of Tampa Bay. I'd love to see Steve skate around with the Cup again, even if it's not with us. Now, if they beat the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup, I'm going to have a hard time feeling charitable about that, but if we're not even in it....different story.

Every other team can go straight to hell, though.

Pens first and foremost simply becasue I'm sick of hearing about Crosby and Malkin. I really wish the Wings had one more game against the Pens this season before the playoffs becasue I'd love to see Crosby get Kronwalled and be DONE so I wouldn't have to hear about him anymore. Secondly any Canadian or Californian team would piss me off to see them win the Cup.

Honestly, this team would BOTH make me happy AND piss me off....Detroit.

Obvious reason's why it would make me happy, but if they won the Cup then Holland will make ZERO changes in the off season and we'd be stuck with the same lazy players that waste my hard earned money during the regular season!

Honestly, this team would BOTH make me happy AND piss me off....Detroit.

Obvious reason's why it would make me happy, but if they won the Cup then Holland will make ZERO changes in the off season and we'd be stuck with the same lazy players that waste my hard earned money during the regular season!

Wait, you'll be (partially) mad if they win the cup because then they won't make the changes you think they need. And presumably the reason you think they need to make changes is so that they win the cup. Your circular logic is making my head spin.

Vancouver. I hate the Canucks more than any other team in the NHL. They make Wings' rivals look like heroes to me. I even cheer for the Hawks when they play each other. Besides, is there anything greater for Wings fans than seeing those two teams destroy each other?

Seriously though, I used to live in Edmonton, close enough to Vancouver to have some of those knuckle-dragging idiots at Rexall for games. They are the worst fans in hockey. Imagine Leafs fans, but dumber. They have never won a god damned thing in their 40 years of existence, yet they parade around like their s*** doesn't stink. The riot this past summer exemplifies what their fan base is like. Pathetic.

My feelings exactly,i HATE the Canucks,i live in Victoria just across the water to Vancouver.I have 1st hand knowledge of what the Canuck fans are like and your right they are the worse fans in the league(easily).

My vote would be San Jose, however, they'll never win anyway. Toronto would be my second pick because I live 40 minutes from downtown Toronto, and wouldn't hear the end of it. But just like SJ, that'll never happen, so I guess I'm good.