• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Red Wings Addict

Which team would piss you off the most if they won the cup?

Rate this topic

Vancouver. I hate the Canucks more than any other team in the NHL. They make Wings' rivals look like heroes to me. I even cheer for the Hawks when they play each other. Besides, is there anything greater for Wings fans than seeing those two teams destroy each other?

Seriously though, I used to live in Edmonton, close enough to Vancouver to have some of those knuckle-dragging idiots at Rexall for games. They are the worst fans in hockey. Imagine Leafs fans, but dumber. They have never won a god damned thing in their 40 years of existence, yet they parade around like their s*** doesn't stink. The riot this past summer exemplifies what their fan base is like. Pathetic.

If the Canucks won I'd be happy for my family from Vancouver, but that's it. Despite being Canadian, I'm the first to say people from Vancouver are a bunch of babies. Plus they hate anything that isn't from Vancouver, especially if it's from Ontario. Same goes for Montreal.

My vote would be San Jose, however, they'll never win anyway. Toronto would be my second pick because I live 40 minutes from downtown Toronto, and wouldn't hear the end of it. But just like SJ, that'll never happen, so I guess I'm good.

I'm with you. However, in order to win the cup, you have to make the playoffs. As of right now (Time of this post), San Jose is 2 points out of 8th with a game in hand. The only thing sweeter than the Red Wings beating Sane Jose in the playoffs is San Jose not making the playoffs.

I'm with you. However, in order to win the cup, you have to make the playoffs. As of right now (Time of this post), San Jose is 2 points out of 8th with a game in hand. The only thing sweeter than the Red Wings beating Sane Jose in the playoffs is San Jose not making the playoffs.

That would be amazing if SJ didn't make the playoffs. That would be better than beating them, if they didn't even make it!

For some of the dumbest fans in the League my votes goes to Sharks fans. They treated beating the Wings, with their stupid "Beat Detroit" chant, like winning the Stanley Cup. Seeing Sharks fans go crazy when they beat us back-to-back years, my first thought was, "Ummm, you're only half way, relax."

Guest irishock

Sj, chi, pit, van

That'd be a pretty good 4 opponents for the Wings to beat.

Can't believe no one mentioned the Florida Panthers.

I thought everyone hated them.

I can't say anything bad about them...I have a friend who works for the group that owns the team, and she said she'd put us in a luxury suite anytime we want to come down for a game. I won't bite the hand that feeds me.

Besides, I always wondered how many (rubber) rats you can get in the Cup. :lol:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- PIT

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- VAN

|||||||||||||||||||||||| -- SJS

||||||||||||| -- CHI

|||||||||| -- STL

||||| -- NAS

|||| -- MTL

||| -- ANA

||| -- CBJ

||| -- NJD

|| -- BOS

|| -- PHX

| -- CAL

| -- COL

| -- EDM

| -- NYR

| -- OTT

| -- PHI

| -- TOR

| -- WAS

| -- WPG

So the top three teams that would piss us off the most if they won... won't. Nice.

Top 3

1. Chicago (I get so much grief from my friends who are Hawks fans.)

2. Vancouver

3. Pittsburgh

And you can now strike #1 off that list. BLACKHAWK DOWN!

Guest irishock

I'd have NY on top of that list. Can't stand those classless fans even though their team itself isn't all that bad.

I'd have NY on top of that list. Can't stand those classless fans even though their team itself isn't all that bad.

Yeah I kind of forgot how NY fans and BOS fans are eerily similar to each other. I guess I was temporarily happy since BOS fans and NY fans are kind of the same animal to me.

Guest irishock

God damn I hate that picture. I always turn off the TV whenever they show replays of Game 7. Easily the worst playoff loss in the past 20 years. The fact that we were up 2-0 in the series and couldn't buy a god damn win in Pittsburgh. Crosby lifting the cup at the Joe was the worst possible outcome that year, and it happened.

God damn I hate that picture. I always turn off the TV whenever they show replays of Game 7. Easily the worst playoff loss in the past 20 years. The fact that we were up 2-0 in the series and couldn't buy a god damn win in Pittsburgh. Crosby lifting the cup at the Joe was the worst possible outcome that year, and it happened.

It was one of my biggest fears realized - the prospect of the opposition skating the Cup on Joe Louis Arena ice.