• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT : Hurricanes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

As much as I like Smith- - I REALLY do- - I will be thrilled to have the greatest Defenceman of all time back in the line-up tonight. If Nick declared himself a game-time decision saying he wanted to test it twice to be sure, then you have to assume he felt good on it this morning and just wants to make sure he gets the same result later tonight before the game. I think that leans more to him playing tonight then not playing. Here is to hoping #5 is back tonight and the Wings get rolling. GO WINGS!

I love Smith and I really don't think that he should be sitting but I think the big picture here is that Kindl and Ericcson need to get some games in before the playoffs start to get game ready. To have a 3rd pairing of Quincey - Smith/E/Kindl come playoff time isn't such a bad problem to have.

Smith>>>>Kindl

Complete joke if he sits over that scrub, might as well send him back to GR. Does him no good sitting in the press box.

I had to delete all those stupid inverted carets just to quote this post. Thanks for screwing up my browser.

I had to delete all those stupid inverted carets just to quote this post. Thanks for screwing up my browser.

That must have taken so long. How are you still alive? And damn those bastards forcing you to quote posts...

But anyways, Just win please. This is getting real old, real fast.

I rarely go to games but always watch at home. However, this time I bought tickets. I'm taking my parents and my 84 year old grandfather down for a tour of where I work downtown, then to get a Coney, then for a trip on the People Mugger over to the Joe.

Win this one for my grandpa! He's been having a tough time with the recent passing of my grandmother, so he needs this W!

uh....aren't the Wings IN Carolina tonight? If so, I hope you got a receipt for those tickets....