• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT : Hurricanes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Kindl looks good tonight. Some healthy competition for that 6th spot will do that !

How good was that patience by Kindl on that last shift before the stoppage? Held onto the puck, waited, and then played a perfect pass to Hank up ice.

Any other out of towners stuck watching the FSHurricanes? Man their color guy has an annoying voice!

Center Ice at the PA/NY border has the FSD feed.

Lots of good pressure, but they need to bury another one soon.

Let's Go Wings!

Hurler would the greatest player all time in a non contact ball hockey league at your local rec center. As soon as he gets brushed he goes down. Mma training my ass.

Impressed with Abby this game

Hurler would the greatest player all time in a non contact ball hockey league at your local rec center. As soon as he gets brushed he goes down. Mma training my ass.

Mma training ain't gonna change the fact he's 150 pounds lol

Gotta give credit where it's due, great game by Ward. It could easily be 5-2 Wings.

Just keep shooting!

This. Ward is playing extremely well, but if the Wings maintain the pressure, they'll get some more through.

Edited by TheXym

Any other out of towners stuck watching the FSHurricanes? Man their color guy has an annoying voice!

I just sync'ed up the 97.1 radio feed on the laptop w/my Directv Center Ice video. I think I may try this for Lions games. I'm a minute or so behind...but so what.