• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT : Hurricanes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Haven't you noticed that everytime you post negative comments about the team is when you get negged? Correlation maybe???

The team sucks right now. We're playing hard tonight, but that's tonight. Saying the team isn't that good right now, or that we have problems, isn't being negative. It's assessing the situation as honestly as possible. You can phrase it better than "we suck" obviously, but I'm being a bit dramatic to make my point.

Exactly! :clap:

Like I said, it's fine if you want to neg, but explain why you disagree. Folks just neg because someone says "Boooo Wings" even though a lot of times it's the truth...

It's because you don't actually make any points that are refutable; just blanket black-and-white statements. If someone says something is good/improving then you read it as "The wings are the greatest!" and passive aggressively try and throw it back in their face.

I don't think anyone has really been saying 'things will be perfect with Lids and Dats back', they've been saying; 'things will get better with Lids and Dats back'. With those two out the wings just haven't had the tools to get the PP and PK on track, now they're here, we can start getting it back in shape. It doesn't mean it's going to be a top-10 PP tomorrow.

You guys are hilarious. I love seeing everyone jump back on the red wings' metaphorical dick once things improve. Many of you are the very definition of bandwagoners. I would love to see what some of you are like in real life. Some of your' comments display a complete lack of character. How do you all handle adversity in the real world? It's a hockey game, a form of entertainment, and guess what. Nothing you do has any affect on the outcome, it's asinine to freak out over such things.

I was thinking more along the lines of Darren Helm 2009 playoffs vs Chicago :D

That WAS nice.

Good pressure there, but Ward had some nice saves. Keep pressing guys! Let's Go Wings!

Kyle Quincey, would you please put it in the NET! He's sure getting his chances...

I see where he has 7 shots, but it seems like lot more than that

Edited by zztop40

You guys are hilarious. I love seeing everyone jump back on the red wings' metaphorical dick once things improve. Many of you are the very definition of bandwagoners. I would love to see what some of you are like in real life. Some of your' comments display a complete lack of character. How do you all handle adversity in the real world? It's a hockey game, a form of entertainment, and guess what. Nothing you do has any affect on the outcome, it's asinine to freak out over such things.

I can't imagine why fans would respond positively when the team is playing well. It's mind boggling really.

SSSOOO CUUTT MMYYY WRRISSSTTSSS ANNDD BLLACKKK MMYYY EEYYEEESSSSS

The team sucks right now. We're playing hard tonight, but that's tonight. Saying the team isn't that good right now, or that we have problems, isn't being negative. It's assessing the situation as honestly as possible. You can phrase it better than "we suck" obviously, but I'm being a bit dramatic to make my point.

Your wasting your time buddy...trust me :)