Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Nyquist has to stay no matter what he's getting better every single game

#302 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

"It floated on him", :lol: so what you are saying is the puck pulled a Franzen, Mick?

#303 mance

mance

Draftee

• 5 posts

Anybody at the Joe who doesn't get up and leave right now is stupid!

Anybody who got up and left is irate and racing home to turn on the game.

#304 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

It would be nice not to play comeback all the time.f****** been playing comeback hockey the last month if not longer.

#305 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,482 posts

lol I was watching this earlier. Looks sick in HD. :cool:

I recorded it...something to watch if all else fails.

#306 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

I couldn't agree more. Him and Smith have shot up on my favorite Wing list. I got me a Smith jersey last week, Nyquist may be next very soon.

#307 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

The thing is, the Wings have been by far the better team in this game. It's just way too many breaks have gone Carolina's way. If the Wings come all the way back to win this game it will show tremendous character.

#308 Draperfan

Draperfan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Excuse me? Really, 1st grade name calling? Funny thing is, I say something negative and get negged, everyone else does and gets nothing..I guess I should just wait until they are dead in the water to say what is on my mind....

Just watch your mouth...

Get used to it...i did :hehe:
user posted image

#309 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

He's definitely impressing. I think he and Pavs are starting to get some chemistry. My feed went out for the PPGA's against. Were they good calls/goals or was it a pile of dung?
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#310 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,612 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Negg all you want, I don't mind, I just would like to know why folks disagree with me, or did I mistake this for a discussion forum?

Anyhow, nice comeback so far, but special teams will kill this team, too bad Holland didn't address that...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#311 Hockey Convert

Hockey Convert

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

Yeah, he's looking more and more comfortable with the pace of the game, and making some good plays. Even if everyone were healthy today, how do you bench Nyquist now? Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

#312 AceInTheSleeve

AceInTheSleeve

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

I don't think the canes have it in them to withstand another period holding the lead. Wings are on a mission tonight, especially Z

#313 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Well this has been one interesting game. I still think that call on Nick was quite lame and ultimately it led to 2 goals against us (also our s***ty PK). Having said that I love that the Wings did not give up and have been so determined all night.

Not that I am blaming Conks, but if Howie was in net tonight I don't think we would be losing right now. Having said that the Wings need to come out and DOMINATE from the 1st shift and on in the 3rd because we CANNOT allow another early goal against us... also I think the refs owe us a call for that lame call on Nick. Here is to hoping the Wings come back and win!

#314 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Dude chill out. You are the only person in the entire world who gives a s*** about the LGW neg system.

It's a piece of s***. All it does is provoke more nonsense than it abates. I don't "care", but I don't see why we need it. It gets abused by people who use it to piss on other members they don't like, or because said members posted something that may be true, but unpopular. I can't even remember the last time I availed myself of it.

To get back on topic, hell of a game so far. At least the Wings are showing some stones.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#315 AceInTheSleeve

AceInTheSleeve

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Well this has been one interesting game. I still think that call on Nick was quite lame and ultimately it led to 2 goals against us (also our s***ty PK). Having said that I love that the Wings did not give up and have been so determined all night.

Not that I am blaming Conks, but if Howie was in net tonight I don't think we would be losing right now. Having said that the Wings need to come out and DOMINATE from the 1st shift and on in the 3rd because we CANNOT allow another early goal against us... also I think the refs owe us a call for that lame call on Nick. Here is to hoping the Wings come back and win!

Agree 100%

#316 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

He's definitely impressing. I think he and Pavs are starting to get some chemistry. My feed went out for the PPGA's against. Were they good calls/goals or was it a pile of dung?

It was skinner doing the best sedin impressions iv ever seen

#317 Hockey Convert

Hockey Convert

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

At least the Wings are showing some stones.

Agreed, they're not giving up on the play which is nice to see. They're going hard, and managing to hang in there. I just wish they could tighten up the team defense as a whole.

Kindl seems pretty solid for having missed so much time, and only playing half the games before that.

#318 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, he's looking more and more comfortable with the pace of the game, and making some good plays. Even if everyone were healthy today, how do you bench Nyquist now? Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

I don't think you can send him down now, he has gotten knocked around a bit but who cares so does so
Many others that just get into the league. He brings
Much needed youth speed and skill. I'm excited for
Him I really hope he can become an elite wing
For a long time:)

#319 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,612 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

It's a piece of s***. All it does is provoke more nonsense than it abates. I don't "care", but I don't see why we need it. It gets abused by people who use it to piss on other members they don't like, or because said members posted something that may be true, but unpopular. I can't even remember the last time I availed myself of it.

To get back on topic, hell of a game so far. At least the Wings are showing some stones.

Exactly! :clap:

Like I said, it's fine if you want to neg, but explain why you disagree. Folks just neg because someone says "Boooo Wings" even though a lot of times it's the truth...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#320 SidAbelsSon

SidAbelsSon

Rookie

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Negg all you want, I don't mind, I just would like to know why folks disagree with me, or did I mistake this for a discussion forum?

Anyhow, nice comeback so far, but special teams will kill this team, too bad Holland didn't address that...

Haven't you noticed that everytime you post negative comments about the team is when you get negged? Correlation maybe???