• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Goal horn

Rate this topic

I am pretty sure that last night was a DTE energy savings night, which I think means they don't play the goal horn in as long of a sequence as usual.

^^HAHAHAHAHHAA

But seriously, here and there throughout the years i've noticed miss-timing in the goal horn and i think it is simply the "goal-horn guy" was out sick.

The icing on the cake was the victory horn. It is usually just one blast, not the 3-horn blast like it is for goals.

Edited by unsaddleddonald

I am pretty sure that last night was a DTE energy savings night, which I think means they don't play the goal horn in as long of a sequence as usual.

In all honesty, I cannot stand that immediately after a goal, you get the goal horn, then it is announced, "That goal was brought to you by DTE Energy!" Then when they announce the goal scorer, they don't say "Detroit Goal scored by..." they say "DTE Energy Microwave Goal scored by..." This s*** pisses me off to no extent!

In all honesty, I cannot stand that immediately after a goal, you get the goal horn, then it is announced, "That goal was brought to you by DTE Energy!" Then when they announce the goal scorer, they don't say "Detroit Goal scored by..." they say "DTE Energy Microwave Goal scored by..." This s*** pisses me off to no extent!

Wait, you don't like the Wings succumbing to corporate sponsorship?

.....yeah it's terrible

Or at least wait and say it at the end after they announce who scored.

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt