• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Nashville at Chicago GDT

Rate this topic

I am completely torn on who I want to root for (all i am asking for is no 3 pt game)

If Nashville wins in reg, Chicago will have a tough time getting into that spot... Bad news is Nashville would jump us

If Chicago wins, we stay ahead but Chicago stays in it.

Decisions, Decisions.... Who do you root for?

Sixth place is way better. 3 pt game and Chicago winning would be the best.

Give me a break man... Do you have any confidence in this team? I have never seen a wings team back away from a challenge... Besides I DO NOT want to start the 1st round on the road... You are discrediting the Pacific champ IMO... I believe we will win the 1st round it doesn't matter who it is

I feel much more comfortable going against Chicago in the first round than I do Nashville, so I'm rooting for the Blackhawks. Plus the shorter the travel, the better, if we are going to make a long cup run. (Not that Nashville travel is bad but if we end up in sixth we have San Jose, Phoenix or Dallas)

The BEST case for us would be to play Chicago in the first round AND have home ice. Chicago sucks defensively and their goaltenders are not good. Nashville is way better defensively AND has a great goaltender. Chicago is 22nd in the league in GAA. Here's a list of teams in the Western conference with a worse GAA - Edmonton, Columbus. That's it.

Defense wins Cups and Chicago has no defense. I'm worried about Renne stealing a game but Crawford or Emery, not so much.

The Wings need to finish 4th, Chicago 5th and Nashville 6th.

Plus, Chicago is a short flight and nothing would be more satisfying than to bounce them from the playoffs in the first round.

Based on this, Nashville needs to lose tonight.

I wouldn't mind a first round matchup with Chicago. I think that we would fare well against Nashville or Chicago, but the Blackhawks seem like the overall easier team to beat.

I agree... In a 7 game series I don't think either team has the firepower to matchup with the Wings... The Canucks, Blues, etc, that is TBD

I agree... In a 7 game series I don't think either team has the firepower to matchup with the Wings... The Canucks, Blues, etc, that is TBD

I used to think this about San Jose.