• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gcdc14

Ericsson's return

Rate this topic

We have 7 defensemen, and Kindl can't be set down anymore without going through waivers.

Unless I'm mistaken.

My guess is that, unfortunately, Nyquist will be sent down to make room for Ericsson on the 23 man roster. This might change since Franzen is injured though.

Once E returns, Kindl is likely going to be a healthy scratch unless Babs decides to roll 7 d-men and only 11 forwards.

My guess is that, unfortunately, Nyquist will be sent down to make room for Ericsson on the 23 man roster. This might change since Franzen is injured though.

Once E returns, Kindl is likely going to be a healthy scratch unless Babs decides to roll 7 d-men and only 11 forwards.

Oh yeah, I was completely off.

You're allowed a 23 men roster (icing 20 a game).

That expands to any allowable amount during the playoffs, correct?

Edited by gcdc14

honestly i don't see the problem as dressing E as a forward

Not sure if E can be any good as a forward playing with a injured wrist where he has to shoot and pass the puck more often than playing D.

Not sure if E can be any good as a forward playing with a injured wrist where he has to shoot and pass the puck more often than playing D.

well he would be presumably healthy, at least he might use his body size more in the hit department.

Oh yeah, I was completely off.

You're allowed a 23 men roster (icing 20 a game).

That expands to any allowable amount during the playoffs, correct?

The 23 man roster limit goes away post trade deadline. Most mistake it for being the beginning of the post-season, but it certainly goes away at the trade deadline.

well this guy is right. either kindl or E would have to be benched. before all the injuries on D, we were switching kindl and commie out and keeping the others in, and essentially after the deadline we traded commie for Q.

I think Q must be playing over kindl purely for the offensive side of his game. our offense from D-men have been essential to us winning games.

now E on forward, i dont think that will happen. we already have this logjam on forward, and i think E is better suited on D at this point. So bench Kindl until we need him when somebody inevitably gets injured.