• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

ATOs for Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

So GR's back end next year will have Lashoff, Almqvist, Ehrhardt, Fournier (if he makes the team) along with hopefully Janik and Exelby along with hopefully NO Logan Pyett. Ugh.

Janik-Lashoff

Fournier-Ehrhardt

Exelby-Almqvist

...Meh...

The forward crew is probably far more exciting.

What about sproul and oulette? did i misread something?

So GR's back end next year will have Lashoff, Almqvist, Ehrhardt, Fournier (if he makes the team) along with hopefully Janik and Exelby along with hopefully NO Logan Pyett. Ugh.

Janik-Lashoff

Fournier-Ehrhardt

Exelby-Almqvist

...Meh...

The forward crew is probably far more exciting.

I read that Almqvist will return to Europe next year... I forget where, but like Sproul and Ouellet... they just want to give them a taste to motivate them to improve.

What about sproul and oulette? did i misread something?

Yeah, the ATO does not affect their standings with their respective clubs. The Wings brass just wants them to play a bit or at least practice with the Griffins instead of doing nothing, but they will not be back in GR unless they seriously impress with the ATO.

As always the Wings would rather they over ripe before moving to the next level.

Plus, I might be wrong but I believe the three year deals they signed automatically become a four year deal if they aren't brought up to the pros in year one.

Hell, his junior league in Europe wanted out of there because they thought he fought too much. Big Ned could be that 6-7th DMan that we all want if he focuses on his defense more.

He was kicked out of his czech junior league for being too violent. 19 points, and 221 PIMS!!! in 44 games, thats nearly 420 pims in a full NHL season lol. He still plays physical over here but its more the norm in the WHL.

He was kicked out of his czech junior league for being too violent. 19 points, and 221 PIMS!!! in 44 games, thats nearly 420 pims in a full NHL season lol. He still plays physical over here but its more the norm in the WHL.

Now this is the type of euro we needed! Hope he continues to work on his game and make it to the NHL :thumbup:

Nedomlel the next Jiri Fischer perhaps?

Fischer's mean streak is missed by some including myself.

Definately.

Plus one of the classiest guys off the ice ever, had a grand ole chat with him after a Wings game here in Calgary a couple of years ago, great guy :thumbup:

Definately.

Plus one of the classiest guys off the ice ever, had a grand ole chat with him after a Wings game here in Calgary a couple of years ago, great guy :thumbup:

I definitely remember that one. Right after the two decks it was all, "How does my dick taste Scotty?"

I just wish it was easier to see some of these games online, and for free.

Someone, on HFBoards, noted all Wings and Griffins games can be seen on RedWingsLive.net onc eyou register. The poster implied that it was free. I've never used it before though

Someone, on HFBoards, noted all Wings and Griffins games can be seen on RedWingsLive.net onc eyou register. The poster implied that it was free. I've never used it before though

That was me and yes it is

That was me and yes it is

That's awesome - thank you.

I've been wanting to watch some Griffins games this year and have my local Sports package but the one league it doesnt cover is the AHL. I'll be checking out some Griffs games this weekend. Thanks again

Add Tvrdon now. This Griffins team is stacked with talent AND size.

Well I was just gonna ***** that the site was taken down so we wont be able to see them, but Drumnj got me with his april fools prank damnit. He set the home screen to saying it was under investigation by the department of whatever.

Most of these young guys arent even playing, they arent even travelling with the team some of them. I think most are just kinda hanging around at practice and going to Detroit for some games

Well I was just gonna ***** that the site was taken down so we wont be able to see them, but Drumnj got me with his april fools prank damnit. He set the home screen to saying it was under investigation by the department of whatever.

Most of these young guys arent even playing, they arent even travelling with the team some of them. I think most are just kinda hanging around at practice and going to Detroit for some games

Whose been signed to an ATO that's not in the CHL playoffs that hasn't played?

Whose been signed to an ATO that's not in the CHL playoffs that hasn't played?

I'm pretty sure Quine, Nedomlel and Sproul all havent played have they? The only ones I have seen actually play are Sheahan and Almqvist actually now that I think about it and I've watched probably 3 games since theyve been signed. Quine and Sproul were at the wings game Friday while Grand Rapids was playing in Toronto as well