• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Someone, on HFBoards, noted all Wings and Griffins games can be seen on RedWingsLive.net onc eyou register. The poster implied that it was free. I've never used it before though

That was me and yes it is

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#42 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

That was me and yes it is

That's awesome - thank you.

I've been wanting to watch some Griffins games this year and have my local Sports package but the one league it doesnt cover is the AHL. I'll be checking out some Griffs games this weekend. Thanks again
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#43 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Add Tvrdon now. This Griffins team is stacked with talent AND size.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#44 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Add Tvrdon now. This Griffins team is stacked with talent AND size.

Well I was just gonna ***** that the site was taken down so we wont be able to see them, but Drumnj got me with his april fools prank damnit. He set the home screen to saying it was under investigation by the department of whatever.

Most of these young guys arent even playing, they arent even travelling with the team some of them. I think most are just kinda hanging around at practice and going to Detroit for some games

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#45 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Well I was just gonna ***** that the site was taken down so we wont be able to see them, but Drumnj got me with his april fools prank damnit. He set the home screen to saying it was under investigation by the department of whatever.

Most of these young guys arent even playing, they arent even travelling with the team some of them. I think most are just kinda hanging around at practice and going to Detroit for some games

Whose been signed to an ATO that's not in the CHL playoffs that hasn't played?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#46 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

Whose been signed to an ATO that's not in the CHL playoffs that hasn't played?

I'm pretty sure Quine, Nedomlel and Sproul all havent played have they? The only ones I have seen actually play are Sheahan and Almqvist actually now that I think about it and I've watched probably 3 games since theyve been signed. Quine and Sproul were at the wings game Friday while Grand Rapids was playing in Toronto as well

RIP BOB PROBERT #24