Red Wings Autograph Signing Saturday March 31

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 motorcitysportsgallery

motorcitysportsgallery

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

Gustav Nyquist has been added to this Saturday's autograph signing. Brendan Smith will have to be rescheduled due to him being sent to Grand Rapids. We are working on Monday or Tuesday night for Smith.

#2 Lonewuhf

Lonewuhf

Rookie

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

I have a couple of questions for anyone who can answer. I've never been to an autograph signing like this, but plan to go to this one. Do you need to get advance tickets? How long are the waits usually? Also, the thingy on the side mentions photos and pucks, do they also sign jerseys that we bring? If anyone could answer for me that would be great!

#3 jwmann2

jwmann2

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

I have a couple of questions for anyone who can answer. I've never been to an autograph signing like this, but plan to go to this one. Do you need to get advance tickets? How long are the waits usually? Also, the thingy on the side mentions photos and pucks, do they also sign jerseys that we bring? If anyone could answer for me that would be great!

Depends on the player and who is conducting the session. Sometimes they are free sessions but will only allow one autograph per person.

#4 motorcitysportsgallery

motorcitysportsgallery

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

I recommend purchasing advanced ticket. If you get there at a decent time you will not wait that long. They will sign whatever you bring or you can purchase photos and pucks from the store.