Sign in to follow this  
Cali-Wing-Nut

JUCK UCKING POTT!

Rate this topic

WOOT!!!!

WHAT

A

WIN!!!!!

If the Wings didnt look like the Wings we love tonight, you need a new TV. Save for the breakdown during that major we played at the level that wins playoff games. We ground it out, muscled up as best we could and equaled the performance of the Blues to take the win.

Gotta ask, who else was having a heart attack and a mental breakdown during the game? That was Playoff hockey a few days early :clap::clap::clap:

It's great to get these two points, but, damn, I must've been watching a different hockey game, because the Wings that I watched tonight looked very much like a team that does not have its s*** together.

Then you need a new TV...

I guess winning 7-2 would have been a bit more fulfilling, we were playing against the best team in the league.

This team has the best D in the league.

Also has one of the best PP and PK in the league.

A goalie with a 1.48 GAA

Oh who just so happened to have 3 consecutive shutouts, and rolling on well over 200 scoreless minutes in net.

Yeah,we totally blew it, running around like a bunch of high school kids. :rolleyes:

Then you need a new TV...

I guess winning 7-2 would have been a bit more fulfilling, we were playing against the best team in the league.

This team has the best D in the league.

Also has one of the best PP and PK in the league.

A goalie with a 1.48 GAA

Oh who just so happened to have 3 consecutive shutouts, and rolling on well over 200 scoreless minutes in net.

Yeah,we totally blew it, running around like a bunch of high school kids. :rolleyes:

The Blues definitely aren't the best team in the league, but it was a good win.

Special teams need A LOT of work, or Nashville will kill this team.

Edited by Trapt1307

The Blues definitely aren't the best team in the league, but it was a good win.

Special teams need A LOT of work, or Nashville will kill this team.

Up till tonight they were..

Yes our PP needs a firecracker up its ass

BTW Would you like to tell me what constitutes a good game by the Wings? According to quite a few it would require a new team, finishing the season with 164 points, 0 GAA and +95 for every player on the team :blink:

We played a full 65 minute game against a very big shutdown team and came away the victor. Cant ask for much more than that.

Wings are definetly playing better. I'm not sure if they are back at 100% yet. They did win a couple of really good games but I'm still concerned with our special teams especially our Power Play. Going 0 for 4 and the 4th one being a 5 Minute Power Play that we gave up a Short-Handed Goal on just scares me. Both games were won in a Shootout and that's not gonna happen in the Playoffs. Hopefully our team can get these issues resolved ASAP and be a better team in the Playoffs. Having Home Ice should help and hopefully the Wings will have it but they do still need to play a bit better going into the playoffs.