• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TexasWingsFan

Another jersey question (sorry)

Rate this topic

I'm in a great mood after a solid win and being 'turtle day' I couldn't help getting sentimental about the past watching the video in that thread. I really want to buy a McCarty CCM jersey (not the new reebok crap). I did some basic eugoogalizing but couldn't find much that wasn't autographed. That would be cool but I want to be able to wear it. Anybody have any website suggestions? Maybe somewhere that has a stockpile of old CCM jerseys?

Doesn't the NHL website allow you to customize sweaters? I think it costs an arm and a leg, but I recall seeing that at one point in time.

Arm, leg and a kidney, and the results are expensive and not that great.

Try sportsk. Much cheaper, they sew everything, and better quality.

F.Michael, that site is awesome thanks! I agree with everyone else about sportsk, I've purchased 5 jerseys from them and they are the best. I looked at their website and didn't see any old CCM jerseys besides already customized Yzerman ones, but I should give them a call and ask if they have any laying around. Thanks for the replies guys.

If anybody is reading this in the future and looking for jerseys, sportsk.com is number one.

Edit: sorry Copenhagen, just saw the link you posted, thanks!

Edited by TexasWingsFan

If you wait it out and check ebay semi often, you'll find an almost mint Mac CCM jersey in your size for 50 dollars or less.

If you want a true to the era 96-97' season jersey, go for a Nike.

CCM and Nike made awesome jerseys and can be found cheap on ebay with a little patience and perseverance.

You can also get a pretty cheap blank off of ebay and have it customized with new lettering for around 40 bucks more at a local shop.

Does anyone know if SportsK.com has an actual store in Michigan? I'm going to be on the eastside this weekend and would love to pick up a new jersey, it is so hard to find ones that do not have the nhl.com nameplate style

I'm in a great mood after a solid win and being 'turtle day' I couldn't help getting sentimental about the past watching the video in that thread. I really want to buy a McCarty CCM jersey (not the new reebok crap). I did some basic eugoogalizing but couldn't find much that wasn't autographed. That would be cool but I want to be able to wear it. Anybody have any website suggestions? Maybe somewhere that has a stockpile of old CCM jerseys?

Oh, I thought you were going to tell me what a bad eugooglizer I am" "A what?" " What you didn't think i knew what a eugooglizer was?

zoolander.jpg

Does anyone know if SportsK.com has an actual store in Michigan? I'm going to be on the eastside this weekend and would love to pick up a new jersey, it is so hard to find ones that do not have the nhl.com nameplate style

I would highly suggest Sport's Haven Pro Shop. They are the best for Red Wing's jerseys.

Their Facebook

Map to their location

This is their mailing address, but I don't know if it's a storefront- 19051 Ecorse Road Allen Park, Michigan 48101. Could be a small shop that only works online.

This is their mailing address, but I don't know if it's a storefront- 19051 Ecorse Road Allen Park, Michigan 48101. Could be a small shop that only works online.

SportsK is online only, you're right.

Edited by Jasper84