• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

Z The Beast

Rate this topic

That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. The trade-brigade was just real hard on him earlier this season, and unnecessarily in my opinion. That always happens around here though, so I can't say I expected otherwise.

i know it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. i just felt like professing my heterosexual man love for Z...

i know it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. i just felt like professing my heterosexual man love for Z...

LMAO. I've said some things about Z that would never leave my mouth about another man. Things that cannot be repeated or documented in virtual space, evar!

To say we are ready for the playoffs after beating Carolina and Columbus is a little silly if you ask me. I'm glad they bumped the slump, but i'm not planning the parade route quite yet. The're a lot of ifs that could swing either way like Howard's injury situation and readiness for a long haul for one.

Are we in Vancouver? Im not planning the parade route either. Just saying Z has been a beast and everyone seems to be following suit. This a good sign they are ready for the playoffs. 12 goals in 2 games now.