"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#22 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

I'm thinking Datsyuk will be the Conn Smythe winner.

#23 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,167 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Oh how times have changed. I seem to recall Z being on the trading block around here not so long ago and of course he starts to turn it up and opinions change about the guy. Figures. I told you guys Z was still elite...where would we be if we had traded him? Tough to even think about.

i was behind Z the whole time...hence the thread. now if he could just get better at faceoffs he'd be pretty much unstoppable. can't wait for the playoffs to start and hopefully Z plays himself into Conn Smythe contention. would be nice to watch the wings play in june again.

Free darkmanx!

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

#24 Rick D

Rick D

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Posted Image

Made my pants move a little bit.

Eff Chicago

Eff Boston

#25 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

i was behind Z the whole time...hence the thread. now if he could just get better at faceoffs he'd be pretty much unstoppable. can't wait for the playoffs to start and hopefully Z plays himself into Conn Smythe contention. would be nice to watch the wings play in june again.

That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. The trade-brigade was just real hard on him earlier this season, and unnecessarily in my opinion. That always happens around here though, so I can't say I expected otherwise.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#26 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Made my pants move a little bit.

Only a little?

Cause I fully needed a change of shorts
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#27 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,167 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. The trade-brigade was just real hard on him earlier this season, and unnecessarily in my opinion. That always happens around here though, so I can't say I expected otherwise.

i know it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. i just felt like professing my heterosexual man love for Z...

Free darkmanx!

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

#28 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

i know it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. i just felt like professing my heterosexual man love for Z...

LMAO. I've said some things about Z that would never leave my mouth about another man. Things that cannot be repeated or documented in virtual space, evar!

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#29 MulesWillFly93

MulesWillFly93

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

I KNEW something was up with him - glad he's feeling better and doing awesomely! Can't wait for the playoffs!

Nobody lives forever.
Some things never die.
Like up in the land of ice and snow,
They tell me that a Red Wing always flies.
RIP Ruslan Salei - Brad McCrimmon - Stefan Liv - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
(Orig. lyrics - Ray Wylie Hubbard, "Airplane Fell Down in Dixie")

#30 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,989 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

If he's saying ankle, it's not ankle.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#31 AceInTheSleeve

AceInTheSleeve

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

To say we are ready for the playoffs after beating Carolina and Columbus is a little silly if you ask me. I'm glad they bumped the slump, but i'm not planning the parade route quite yet. The're a lot of ifs that could swing either way like Howard's injury situation and readiness for a long haul for one.

Are we in Vancouver? Im not planning the parade route either. Just saying Z has been a beast and everyone seems to be following suit. This a good sign they are ready for the playoffs. 12 goals in 2 games now.