• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sentell

Quincey vs. Stuart

Rate this topic

If he does leave Holland should Trade his rights for some players or picks.

Brad%20Stuart.jpg

Kenny won't be able to get anything for his rights given his family situation is very public information. The CA teams know it and realistically won't give up anything if they know their competition is extremely limited.

Kenny won't be able to get anything for his rights given his family situation is very public information. The CA teams know it and realistically won't give up anything if they know their competition is extremely limited.

True. The only way I could see it happening is if one of the three Cali teams had info that at least one of the others was planning to woo him come July 1 and wanted to get in early.

If this was Zetterberg or someone like that, I could see it. Stuart? Not so much.

I think if a team is going for Stuart, they'll be willing to wait.

I'd really love to be able to keep both of them. Stuart has been a quality guy since we got him in 07/08. I don't think he will stay but it would be nice to keep him if we can whether Liddy stays or goes. As for Quincey we have given up way to much to get him back and I'd hate to see him go after this season, he's a good young Defenseman with a lot of talent and skill and still has youth on his side. So both of them would be great to keep however for some reason I just don't see us being able to keep Stuart, I hope I'm wrong but based on some of the stuff I've heard whether it's just rumors or not it seems he may go back to California next season.