• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sentell

Detroit or Vancouver

Rate this topic

Detroit or Vancouver?

Which team will go further/ and who will win in a series between them.

I am a hardcore Wing fan but I am going to try not to be Bias. I think its safe to say Detroit would win in a series between these two. Canucks could go further but Detroit also could.

Opinions?????

kesler-zetterberg.jpg

I quite enjoy the picture posts. And your asking relative questions and not being a troll, keep er going :thumbup:

ap-201202022252823426154.jpg

As far as the question, I'd say Detroit. Vancouver may get a more favorable match-up, and are tougher then last year but I don't see them going as deep this year.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I think it's pretty close to even. Both teams are pretty similar in my opinion. When fully healthy at least.

But then again I am also a big member of the "Vancouver sucks and chokes" bandwagon so I'll take the Wings in a head to head series.

*Edit* Double thread :(

Edited by CrimsonFlame

Guest irishock

Depends on the match ups they draw.

If they get Phoenix and Dallas in the first two rounds, then they'll probaby go further than us. If they face us in the 2nd round, I like our chances at beating them.

Edited by irishock

On a Wings board anyone who says anything other than Detroit is going to get negged more than Leftwinger. There's never been a series yet when the LGW massive didn't think they were going to win.

Me, I think thats why games are played on the ice, not on internet message boards ;)

Detroit or Vancouver?

Which team will go further/ and who will win in a series between them.

it's all down to matchups and it's pretty tough to predict the outcome of the first round as it is now (http://espn.go.com/n...ayoffs/matchups), not even to mention eventual 2nd round pairings and how the teams will fare in terms of health and fire under their * ;)

both are good teams and can make it deep, depending on what kind of adversaries they'll face

2) Are you going to include a picture in every post?

hey, waz rong wiz pikchairs? ;)

emperor Babs is not fine with your attitude, young padawan!

article_36714_2.jpg

Edited by akustyk

Not sure how far either team would go or will go into the playoffs but if these two teams were to meet in the playoffs this season I'd still have to give the edge to Detroit and say they'd win in 7. It would defiently be a good series but I think if the Wings played like the Wings and stayed healthy theyd beat the Nucks!!

I think the Wings have a better chance against the Canucks then the Blue but they are going to have to work their asses off, the travelling would not help.

The way the Wings are playing right now I think the Wings will face the Canucks in the first round...good luck.

Let's Go Red Wings!!!