• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IrishWing19

Vote for the NHL 13 cover player

Rate this topic

Yeah it's definitely more of a Madden "curse" over an EA sports game curse. Regardless, I really don't think an athlete making the cover of a video game has any impact on how they perform that season. I'm not the superstitious type so it's tough to buy into any of the curse talk, so with that said, I love that pic up top with Dat's number being the 13 and want to own it this upcoming October.

Yeah it's definitely more of a Madden "curse" over an EA sports game curse. Regardless, I really don't think an athlete making the cover of a video game has any impact on how they perform that season. I'm not the superstitious type so it's tough to buy into any of the curse talk, so with that said, I love that pic up top with Dat's number being the 13 and want to own it this upcoming October.

Game usually hits stores in September, just in time for the season. Would definitely be the best cover of any that I own...and that's beginning to be quite a few.

I have voted an absolute ridiculous amount of times in the past couple weeks, Dats has this one, it's just too crazy otherwise...It's NHL 13 for gosh sakes.

#13 for NHL 13, it's meant to be. That said, we all gotta be clutch on voting at the finals, Giroux (or maybe Malkin) will be a tough nut to crack.

Edited by Sycsa

I have voted an absolute ridiculous amount of times in the past couple weeks, Dats has this one, it's just too crazy otherwise...It's NHL 13 for gosh sakes.

I've been thinking....has anybody seen any other covers for the other athletes? I'm assuming since Johnson is holding that cover, it has some legitimacy to it, but I don't see any covers for the other players, and I also found this other Pavel cover. WOULD IF: Datsyuk is already going to be on the cover and the rest of this is a guise? Do I really think that's what is going on? No, but it would be an interesting story. I can't find any other covers and he's #13. Done deal?

mockup_datsyuk_nhl13_cover.jpg?w=300

The Red Wings Twitter is blowing up and tweeting everyone and everything to vote for Pavel. The Wings and Rangers also have formed an alliance to make a Pavel vs. Henrik semifinal happen.

Wings:

@thenyrangers Shall we work together on making a Pavel-Henrik semifinal a reality?

Rangers:

Original 6 do need to stick 2gether

Wings:

We've formed an alliance with @thenyrangers in this round of @EASports NHL Cover Voting. Vote for Pavel and Henrik at http://nhl.com/covervote

Common everyone, Pavel is losing to a ******* Islander!!!!

:no:

Tavares is a great player for the Islanders but it's wrong that he gets more swag than Pav; arguably the biggest *******' human highlight reel of the NHL.

Yeah I know it's like beating a dead horse as to how and why that happens. Still bothers me as a Wings fan though.

I've been voting like 10X a day because I have no life at work. Shouldn't even be a question that number 13 would be on this cover.

#Datsyuk is leading #JT91 - voting closes tonight at 11:59pm ET. #NHL13Cover http://covervote.nhl.com @NYIslanders @DetroitRedWings

reading that twitter we teamed up with NYR fans <_< to put dats n hank in the next round lol i was voting pekka the whole time so that didn't happen

I don't know why they had the dumb idea to do this in first place. Pasha should have been the obvious choice instead of this stupid contest.

They did this stupid contest to give the other players in this leauge a fair chance to be on the cover,because everybody knows datsyuk is the obvious choice

Leting the fans vote who should be on the cover is a great idea

Not surprisingly, Datsyuk has the endorsement of the Perfect Human.

I want to know what is on that wall...

They did this stupid contest to give the other players in this leauge a fair chance to be on the cover,because everybody knows datsyuk is the obvious choice

Leting the fans vote who should be on the cover is a great idea

You call it a stupid contest and then say letting the fans vote is a great idea...which one is it?

Edited by rrasco

I want to know what is on that wall...

You call it a stupid contest and then say letting the fans vote is a great idea...which one is it?

i was quoting the poster that callled it a stuipd contest,but I think it is a great idea to let the fans vote for the player they think should be on the cover,datsyuk is not the only player that deserves to be on the cover

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState