• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IrishWing19

Vote for the NHL 13 cover player

Rate this topic

That's some ******* weak sauce. Pavs was the perfect fit and they slight him like that. How in the hell do Rinne and Tavares win? Rigged I tell ya. It's all a ploy for traffic and marketing. I bet Giroux or Malkin are on the cover regardless.

Lol what the f***?

That's all I can say. What the f***?

This is why votes should only count ONCE per round - Datsyuk has 11,000 facebook likes while Tavares has 2,500 during the contest. No way Tavares should have won.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I think the perfect EA Sports cover should have Patrick Kane on it with 20 CENTS as its title. The pic can be Kane with those 2 girls getting wasted. This is a photoshop waiting to happen.

Edited by Hatethedrake!

I know it's stupid, but I'm definitely far less excited about the game now.

I stopped voting altogether now. I was gonna get a Datsyuk cover if he won, but now that he's out of the running, i put a down payment on the special edition NHL 13. I don't want anything to do with either of Rinne or Malkin. Stanley cup schwag is cool though...

I stopped voting altogether now. I was gonna get a Datsyuk cover if he won, but now that he's out of the running, i put a down payment on the special edition NHL 13. I don't want anything to do with either of Rinne or Malkin. Stanley cup schwag is cool though...

I'm just going to print out the Dats cover and slip it in the sleeve of my copy.

I'm just going to print out the Dats cover and slip it in the sleeve of my copy.

i'm gonna buy some red and white construction paper and make a Dats cut out and tape it sideways on my cover so he's hoisting the cup all year. :champs:

What they should do is release a cover for pre-order for a player from each team and then have the winner of the cover vote for people who don't pre order the game. in no way, shape or form do i want to see a cover with malkin.