• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

not top speed currently? Franzen is NEVER at top speed this year. He may be leading our team with goals, but he floats around every single shift and frickin flicks the puck in the air and then gets off. Datsyuk is at his best when he has someone to open ice for him (bert is doing very well at that this year) and speed... something NYQUST can provide. Nyquist is a way better passer than franzen and even though his shot is not as good, he still has an ability to shoot the puck. As I have said before I think Nyquist should play with Pavs and Bert, then Franzen can take Hudler's spot on the 2nd line and then Hudler can take Cleary's spot on the 3rd line...

Tornado warnings everywhere here right now. Sirens been going on and off for the last twenty minutes.

I knew Hunwick wearing that helmet was bad juju. Seven years of darkness in Columbus is upon you.

Do stay safe :thumbup:

not top speed currently? Franzen is NEVER at top speed this year. He may be leading our team with goals, but he floats around every single shift and frickin flicks the puck in the air and then gets off. Datsyuk is at his best when he has someone to open ice for him (bert is doing very well at that this year) and speed... something NYQUST can provide. Nyquist is a way better passer than franzen and even though his shot is not as good, he still has an ability to shoot the puck. As I have said before I think Nyquist should play with Pavs and Bert, then Franzen can take Hudler's spot on the 2nd line and then Hudler can take Cleary's spot on the 3rd line...

Or at least until Franzen can handle the game speed again. It's too fast for him now.

You're right about franzen never being top speed this year, and right now I think everyone would rather see Nyquist on the top line instead of mule. But in the playoffs, mule being a beast on the first line is way more valuable than what Nyquist may do. So I'm assuming they're just getting mule attuned again on the top line in time for the post season - small sacrifice now as I see it, but a huge payoff if he gets going in the playoffs on Pavs' line.

I also wouldn't want to disrupt the Zetterberg line, so if mule is getting moved off the top line I think he should go to line 3.