• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Because they're playing a hot goalie, or because Nashville has capitalized on their few chances?

Or is it because we are not matching their intensity. Losing battles along the board and letting players drive to the net...around the net...players without sticks (Nashville) are moving the puck out of their zone while a man down. Just a thought. Luck is created by hard work. I believe Nashville is creating what many on here are calling "luck".

I agree with this. I have confidence in this team that they will come back in the third here and make a game out of this.

Possibly. Problem is that Pekka Rinne is playing pretty damn well. Gonna be tough to beat him 2 or 3 times in 20 minutes I think.

I don't know how anyone can be confident going into the playoffs with this team as it is. They needed to beat Columbus on Wednesday and couldn't even win a road game against the worst team in the league, a team they murdered a couple nights prior at home.

IF they can't beat a road team at Columbus, how does anyone think they'll go to a much better team's house and win games? Because at this point, I'm not confident we'll control home ice even if we get it...let alone win on the road.

I have zero expectations for this year's run, and that really SUCKS. For the first time in decades I honestly think this wings team needs retooling.

Guest hudler sucks

Dan Cleary is an absolute embarrassment. It really highlights how there is zero repercussion for poor performance by the skaters on this team.

This one's over. Preds will go into lockdown mode.

Enjoy 5th place, Detroit. You definitely deserve it.