• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

hmmm the two best home ice teams in the league are Nashville and Detroit... this game will more than likely decide home ice. This is a playoff game. They beat the living s*** out of us. Tell me how these Wings, beat those Preds in seven games with no home ice???? I think we will be lucky to win one game against them.

Nashville is not in the top 2 home records. Detroit and St Louis are (detroit was...)

We wont be playing Nashville first round ....let Hawks tangle with fhem. I say finish 6th and take chance with SJ Dallas or LA ... We stand wayyyyy better chance than against Nashville or Hawks for that matter.

Yeah, but you should see how much crap I got when I started a thread on that... Oh well.

Except we will because as little as one win can get us the fifth, depending on how Chicago does. The last game of the season against Chicago... I would have the best pregame speech for that one...

Okay listen up boys. Remember all the hard work you put in. Remember all the games you played. Remember all the games you have won. Remember all the golf you have played. Now do you want to win games or play golf???

Then get out there and play like you played against Nashville and get a loss!!! We need sixth or we will have to play them again!!!

lol.

I swear to you, sixth is better. If it ends up being SJ, then we let them in by handing them a win, and it will be no better than fifth. There is no way we go into Nashville and beat them in the first round. Maybe in the third round when there are injuries as an xfactor.

Guest hudler sucks

The most important game of the season, and they're getting shut out on home ice? Is this team for real? ******* grow a pair and show some effort.

I'm not sure why you're all worrying about seeding. This team has no chance at the cup. Why delay the inevitable?

I miss Helm

I miss the team where the players actually seemed like they gave a damn.

I have been a member of this forum for a while, but hardly ever post. If I look around, I usually find the answer to my question, or a discussion about a point I might have made. But, I have to agree with most of you now. I'm not a fatalist, nor an alarmist, but this really is painful to watch.

I am tired of watching this team suck.

One of two things needs to happen.... either

1) This team finds a way to stop sucking

or

2) This team needs to ice some significant different players next season