• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

You know what, I'll say it:

Ever since the wings blew the Pittsburgh series (where we shoulda repeated again), the team has been so lackluster...as if no pressure ever motivates them...and I think that cost them that game 7.

The team doesn't play on the edge anymore.

Again, classic wings passing it all over the slot area, nobody shooting it..

Yeah dude, cause he'd scored at the time, right? :lol:

He broke the opponents shut out streak. If they meet Nashville in the 1st round, it's nice to know they got one past Rinne.......plus is there a BAD time to score a goal???

Still think it's injuries plaguing the wings??? I don't think so.

well i can tell you datsyuk is definitely not playing to his ability

lids doesnt look himself either

nonetheless they have plenty of others to step up and they simply arent

Nashville is a much better team than we are right now, and it shows (on the scoreboard).

At this point, expecting to lose the rest of the regular season games might be logical thing to do.

Have a good weekend everyone, see you guys Sunday afternoon.

Good thing there is a thread for that!

I defend Babcock a lot but if he continues to keep Franzen with Pasha then he needs to answer for that because that is just a bad coaching decision. I consider Babs the best coach in the world, but a good coach would have recognized the lack of energy tonight and especially the top line. Pavel tried tons of different things but Franzen wasn't skating and when Pavel tried to give him the puck all Franzen did was either not catch it, dump it around the boards, pass to no one, or flick it in the air. I dont care how good Franzen has been in the past, he does NOT deserve to play with Datsyuk at all and the last 2 games proves that as he has single handidly made pavel look average.

Babcock better fix that line for next game... NYQUST WITH DATSYUK GOD DAMMITTTT!!!!

They are more analytical and accurate than the "fans" on this site.

BS. They're all over optimistic. Everyone seems to be wearing blinders when it comes to the wings. They fail to hold anyone accountable and realize that this team is in trouble bc "it's the wings, the best franchise in the game." Everyone is too nice and don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.