• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

If the Hawks win tonight and then we wwill beat florida tomorrow we will be back in 4th. I think that is going to happen because Nashville will be tired against a fresh Hawks team and the Wings have such good success against Florida. With that said, I am VERY PLEASED that Babcock has finally put Nyquist back with Pasha at practice today but I am disappointed that he is keeping Franzen on the line over Bert. I think Bert plays best with Pasha and has been doing a fantastic job all year at creating open ice for Pavs and using his body well and going in front of the net. IMO I would rather see Nyquist-Datsyuk- Bert BUT I am willing to see what it looks like with Franzen on there. If after the 1st period tomorrow Franzen is still floating, then demote him to the 3rd line and put Bert back with Pavs and Nyquist.

Chicago is kicking there ass. If the boys play like they can they can do the exact same in the playoffs.

Spoke too soon ... Nashville 4, Chicago 4 :ranting:

Impressive, Chi 5 and Nas 4 ... Chicago playing like they want 5th spot.

Evidently, we're not the only team that Columbus can beat ... Col 5 St. Louis 2.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Guest irishock

5-4 Chicago looking to win in regulation. Wow. We're still alive in the race for 4th.

Sharks have Dallas coming up in a huge division game. I hate the Sharks, and I don't want them to win the Pacific division, but the idea of having them as the 8th seed to face Vancouver is intriguing.

Edited by irishock