• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Can't wait to see no one show any emotion, no one be pissed off about this, and everyone just go through the motions for the next 16 minutes. I really hope we add some skill and some heart in the off season, because this has happened far too often this season.

Or they'll decide to turn it on and score a couple to get within one and not finish as is tradition.

Pick your poison.

This Team has simply lost all its Drive, passion, hell Hockey Sense...ALL season long they have played GREAT D, now it is gone, The pp...Terrible. I am usually not one to complain about players, but WTF, Cleary....Bert....Franzen.... I am just amazed at the lack of urgency that this team has shown the last half of this season, I know we went through a bunch of injuries, but damn, if we dont turn it around it is gonna be a SHORT 2nd Season...

I'm still confident with this team. Yes it will be a good first round matchup but I still know its regular season. Howard will also have games like this in the playoffs. Either way I know there isn't much hope for this game but I'm not going to just say first round exit after every lose and Stanley cup champs after everywin...

It's the Preds capitalizing on their chances. The Wings haven't been able to tonight unfortunately.

Respectfully disagree. Nashville has worked hard to seize their opportunities and we have allowed them to have amazing opportunities for which they CAN capitalize.

Is it me, or is something either wrong with the Ice at the Joe, or can NONE of our guys stay on their feet? Ive seen Bert, Franzen, Stuart, and Of Course Cleary all take tumbles seemingly with no apparent reason...

Agreed. I really don't think Babs is all there right now.

Scratch Mursak to play Nyquist on the 4th line?

Keep Bertuzzi and Franzen with Datsyuk?

Yeah, what's the deal with this? Does Babcock cop any heat in the local Detroit media for some of his decisions the past month or two? In Australia a local sports team in trouble like this would be having trouble with the media not just Joe Punter on the street.

I negged you simply based on over-reaction. If this team loses in the playoffs (and it looks like they might, I agree) it won’t be because of this game. That’s just silly hyperbole.

hmmm the two best home ice teams in the league are Nashville and Detroit... this game will more than likely decide home ice. This is a playoff game. They beat the living s*** out of us. Tell me how these Wings, beat those Preds in seven games with no home ice???? I think we will be lucky to win one game against them.

Tell you what, if the Wings draw the preds in round 1, we are going home. The preds got a taste of what it's like to win a playoff series. They are hungry and ready to win. Most of the wings players have a cup or more. And, it's nice that we worked hard to be a great home team, but I don't get how a team notorious for being a great road team through the years blew their diaper this year, not even going to finish 500 on the road. Are you kidding me?

And now, our home record as of late has been bad. There's not a lot to be excited about this year.

At this point, we'd be better of dropping to 6 and playing the PAC team...

hmmm the two best home ice teams in the league are Nashville and Detroit... this game will more than likely decide home ice. This is a playoff game. They beat the living s*** out of us. Tell me how these Wings, beat those Preds in seven games with no home ice???? I think we will be lucky to win one game against them.

It most certainly will be the first time in a very long time where we aren't favored in our first round matchup, and rightfully so.