• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#261 CapnSmitty

CapnSmitty

You and The Capn, make it happen!

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Is it me, or is something either wrong with the Ice at the Joe, or can NONE of our guys stay on their feet? Ive seen Bert, Franzen, Stuart, and Of Course Cleary all take tumbles seemingly with no apparent reason...

#262 Gusto

Gusto

Rookie

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Agreed. I really don't think Babs is all there right now.

Scratch Mursak to play Nyquist on the 4th line?
Keep Bertuzzi and Franzen with Datsyuk?

Yeah, what's the deal with this? Does Babcock cop any heat in the local Detroit media for some of his decisions the past month or two? In Australia a local sports team in trouble like this would be having trouble with the media not just Joe Punter on the street.

#263 Yeti

Yeti

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

this is hard to watch....

#264 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

all i know is Z and flip giving it 100% cant say that for the rest

#265 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

I negged you simply based on over-reaction. If this team loses in the playoffs (and it looks like they might, I agree) it wonít be because of this game. Thatís just silly hyperbole.

hmmm the two best home ice teams in the league are Nashville and Detroit... this game will more than likely decide home ice. This is a playoff game. They beat the living s*** out of us. Tell me how these Wings, beat those Preds in seven games with no home ice???? I think we will be lucky to win one game against them.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#266 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

Is it me, or is something either wrong with the Ice at the Joe, or can NONE of our guys stay on their feet? Ive seen Bert, Franzen, Stuart, and Of Course Cleary all take tumbles seemingly with no apparent reason...

Maybe they're all totally hammered?

It'd explain a lot.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#267 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Oh get stuffed ref.

Ken Holland: Heís (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, heís a puck hound.

#268 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,496 posts

Explain the loss Wednesday night against the worst team in the league? York standing on his head?

GIve me a break...

I was at that game. The Wings played terrible. In the second period tonight, the Wings were not terrible.

#269 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

We wont be playing Nashville first round ....let Hawks tangle with fhem. I say finish 6th and take chance with SJ Dallas or LA ... We stand wayyyyy better chance than against Nashville or Hawks for that matter.

#270 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Tell you what, if the Wings draw the preds in round 1, we are going home. The preds got a taste of what it's like to win a playoff series. They are hungry and ready to win. Most of the wings players have a cup or more. And, it's nice that we worked hard to be a great home team, but I don't get how a team notorious for being a great road team through the years blew their diaper this year, not even going to finish 500 on the road. Are you kidding me?

And now, our home record as of late has been bad. There's not a lot to be excited about this year.

At this point, we'd be better of dropping to 6 and playing the PAC team...
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#271 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

all i know is Z and flip giving it 100% cant say that for the rest

Franzen has been giving 66.66666% this period, he was actually forechecking WOAH

#272 Tr!PoD#19

Tr!PoD#19

Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

hmmm the two best home ice teams in the league are Nashville and Detroit... this game will more than likely decide home ice. This is a playoff game. They beat the living s*** out of us. Tell me how these Wings, beat those Preds in seven games with no home ice???? I think we will be lucky to win one game against them.

It most certainly will be the first time in a very long time where we aren't favored in our first round matchup, and rightfully so.

#273 CapnSmitty

CapnSmitty

You and The Capn, make it happen!

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Wow, I just realized how much the Wings need Helm...since they lost him they lost ALL of their Spark...and for the love of GOD, why is Cleary on the PK?

#274 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Might be time for a third jersey.

A nice shade of pink

#275 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

I was at that game. The Wings played terrible. In the second period tonight, the Wings were not terrible.

It makes no difference if they played the best period of their careers and came away down 2-0.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

#276 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

I miss Helm
IPB Image

#277 crispychris

crispychris

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

it's crazy to think that this team won 20 some games in a row at home. WTF!!!!

Edited by crispychris, 30 March 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#278 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Nashville is not in the top 2 home records. Detroit and St Louis are (detroit was...)

#279 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

We wont be playing Nashville first round ....let Hawks tangle with fhem. I say finish 6th and take chance with SJ Dallas or LA ... We stand wayyyyy better chance than against Nashville or Hawks for that matter.

Yeah, but you should see how much crap I got when I started a thread on that... Oh well.

Except we will because as little as one win can get us the fifth, depending on how Chicago does. The last game of the season against Chicago... I would have the best pregame speech for that one...

Okay listen up boys. Remember all the hard work you put in. Remember all the games you played. Remember all the games you have won. Remember all the golf you have played. Now do you want to win games or play golf???

Then get out there and play like you played against Nashville and get a loss!!! We need sixth or we will have to play them again!!!

lol.

I swear to you, sixth is better. If it ends up being SJ, then we let them in by handing them a win, and it will be no better than fifth. There is no way we go into Nashville and beat them in the first round. Maybe in the third round when there are injuries as an xfactor.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#280 foster016

foster016

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

i want to take a s*** in radulov's mouth
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
-Michael Scott