• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Quincy healthy scratched, Kindl in

:shocking: Quincey hasn't been great by any stretch of the imagination, but he's been no Ericsson. Obviously the Wings are just trying to get the defensemen who missed time some time before playoffs, but tonight doesn't seem like a wise time to ice a weaker lineup, no matter what the reason.

Come playoffs Smith will be up and chances are, if healthy, neither Ericsson or Kindl will be in.

@freepwings: Howard starting

@AnsarKhanMLive: Howard starting tonight

@BrianHedger: Howard is starting. #Redwings

@tkulfan: Howard will start

s***! I'm on my computer instead of the iPad and I still hit the wrong button! That was meant to be a PLUS! :angry:

Jedi - If you're the one who changed the minus to the plus, THANKS! :beerbuddy:

Edited by Vladifan

Im forcing the girlfriend to wear her lucky Howard jersey in honor of his return. Will be enjoying this game with a sixer of Hofbrau Dunkel I just picked up. Dunkel, Wings game, hot chick in a wings jersey. Can you think of a better Friday night?

First off, welcome back, Mike! Stellar work as always and I hope your studies are moving along nicely.

Second-off. If the Wings can't get it going for this game - when it's pretty much at stake whether they mainly win at home or lose on the road - then they're probably not going to make it to the Big Show. But honestly, I think they'll be focused, in gear and rolling for this one.

GO, WINGS!!!

s***! I'm on my computer instead of the iPad and I still hit the wrong button! That was meant to be a PLUS! :angry:

Jedi - If you're the one who changed the minus to the plus, THANKS! :beerbuddy:

Alas, I don't have THAT MUCH power. All I did was tag team with vladdy16. V16's + got it back to neutral, and mine put it as +1 as intended.

Really excited about this game tonight. Going to be at work checking my phone and on here every 5 mintues.

Gonna be going HAM in the kitchen tonight, every time they score, throwing lettuce and other condiments in the air and yelling despite customer complaints. If manager wants to complain, he's going to get Kronwalled into the cooler for the remainder of the game.

Please win tonight boys! Play like you know how! So jacked about this game, really excited!

LET'S GEAUX WINGS!!!!!! (cajun style)

Really excited about this game tonight. Going to be at work checking my phone and on here every 5 mintues.

Gonna be going HAM in the kitchen tonight, every time they score, throwing lettuce and other condiments in the air and yelling despite customer complaints. If manager wants to complain, he's going to get Kronwalled into the cooler for the remainder of the game.

Please win tonight boys! Play like you know how! So jacked about this game, really excited!

LET'S GEAUX WINGS!!!!!! (cajun style)

Haha nice. Toss that lettuce all over the place.

I can't wait to sit back and watch this one. A little intro to what the playoffs will be like. Go Wings!

We traded a 1st round pick, for a good two way d-man, who is sitting out in the most important game of the season for Jakub ******* Kindl? Well then :ph34r:

Glad Babs nutted up and started Howard, even him cold gives us a much greater chance of victory. Need to have these two points, lets get it done :thumbup: