• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Franzen looks like crap tonight again and is slowing pasha down too much. Returning from injury or not, we dont have time to wait for franzen to start competing while with pavs because he is slowing down that whole line. Nyquist needs to play with pavs

Highly frustrating. Blacked out of the Wings game with my NHL GC account. Why? Because normally the Preds are on FS South, so I would be able to watch it locally, but instead FS South is broadcasting the Canes game. So, even though it's not on TV in Atlanta, none of us can stream it.

Anyway, counting on all you folks to keep me updating for now...

Franzen looks like crap tonight again and is slowing pasha down too much. Returning from injury or not, we dont have time to wait for franzen to start competing while with pavs because he is slowing down that whole line. Nyquist needs to play with pavs

Agreed 100%, Bert and Datsyuk have done some good things, but Franzen isn't skating just tossing the puck into the air. Nyquist is getting Emmerton and Homer scoring opportunities, seems like a no-brainer to me, Babs is weird.

Anyone know if there is a streaming radio feed of this game? If I can't watch it I'd love to at least listen to it...

i know it is nashville radio station,but 102.5 the game in nashville is airing the game on the radio:

http://1025thegame.com/# click where it says listen live

edit:nevermind somebody beat me to it

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState