• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Tomas Tatar

Rate this topic

I agree that next year he deserves serious consideration. But as you said, he's not having a great season in Grand Rapids, and even if he was, he couldn't jump in and be a game-changer...or frankly make much difference at all in the remaining couple of games.

Also, Nyquist is better than Tatar and played 8:50 tonight. Tatar can't do a whole lot with that type of ice time (nor could Nyquist). So the coach is also working against you on this one.

The answers have to come from within the current roster. And also from players as they return. I can't wait for Helm to be back.

I agree that next year he deserves serious consideration. But as you said, he's not having a great season in Grand Rapids, and even if he was, he couldn't jump in and be a game-changer...or frankly make much difference at all in the remaining couple of games.

Also, Nyquist is better than Tatar and played 8:50 tonight. Tatar can't do a whole lot with that type of ice time (nor could Nyquist). So the coach is also working against you on this one.

The answers have to come from within the current roster. And also from players as they return. I can't wait for Helm to be back.

Yeah but how good would this be though...

Nyquist - Datsyuk - Franzen

Filppula - Zetterberg - Hudler

Miller - Helm - Bertuzzi

Mursak - Abdelkader - Tatar

Cleary is so banged up he shouldn't be playing, Emmerton is useless, and Holmstrom is a liability at ES.

Miller - Helm - Bertuzzi

Cleary is so banged up he shouldn't be playing, Emmerton is useless, and Holmstrom is a liability at ES.

that would be a nice line-up. and you are right on the other part as well.

Miller - Helm - Bertuzzi

I don't disagree with much of what you said except Holmstrom, as much as he's struggling, should still be in our lineup. He has a ttendency to sho0-2w up at important time (game six last year in San Jose), and can still be effective. With that being said, if we find ourselves down 0-2 or something like that then yes changes need to happen.

His first goal last night was really sick, I watched the game. But in all honesty I really dont see him making any impact whatsoever. I think Conner would be the better one to bring up because he would add some speed in the lineup with Helm out and Mursak not really playing