• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/1 GDT : Panthers 1 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I have not seen anything from this team recently that tells me they're ready for the playoffs, much less capable of winning the Cup. This is absurd. I feel sorry for people who have paid money to watch this. They need to pull their heads out of their asses.

I have not seen anything from this team recently that tells me they're ready for the playoffs, much less capable of winning the Cup. This is absurd. I feel sorry for people who have paid money to watch this. They need to pull their heads out of their asses.

My gf is from the UP and a whole bus of people from her family and friends came down to watch the Nashville game the other day. Probably the only live Wings game alot of them will see.

Not only was the weather terrible windy cold rain downtown, the Wings played like dog dick.

Only thing I could say was don't judge the city or team based on that effort, sorry guys, have a fun bus ride home lol

Guest irishock

Wings season since the injuries has felt like a complete nightmare. We're just waiting to see when we can wake up from it.