• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/1 GDT : Panthers 1 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Anyone else sick of seeing Stuart get all of his shots blocked and then getting beat on the way back? If he plays like this during the playoffs then I won't be too upset if he leaves during free agency...

His brain needs to kick in gear a little more. He's not reading plays very well right now.

Babcock needs to ******* take Franzen off of Datsyuk's line. I am getting sick of Franzen and it is clear that Pavs is too. Pavel looks like there is no point because Franzen is not helping him at all. Franzen cant receive a pass or anything!! Nyquist looks greaet with Pasha though!!! Franzen needs to be taken off that line and sent to the 3rd line with Bert being put back with Pavs!!!

awful first period for us. We need to come out desperate for points to grab the 4th seed. We just look slow and disinterested for

whatever reason, Franzen still looks like he is a shell of his former self. I don't give a s*** if we play sloppy or blame it on

rust from being injured but for christ sake can we at least work hard and hustle put forth some kind of effort