• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Pens vs Flyers

Rate this topic

And the booing of Jagr? Seriously? I guess for a fanbase established in 2005 it's understandable.

Don't forget, Jagr was heavily rumored to be signing with Pittsburgh last summer. (And Detroit.) He used those offers/rumors to get himself his deal with Philly. So they're understandably upset. More acceptable than Wings fans booing Hossa, IMO...

Don't forget, Jagr was heavily rumored to be signing with Pittsburgh last summer. (And Detroit.) He used those offers/rumors to get himself his deal with Philly. So they're understandably upset. More acceptable than Wings fans booing Hossa, IMO...

I think the booing of Hossa by Wings' fans is absolutely assinine.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

That's awesome. It almost makes me like Hartnell a little.

What a fun game to watch. The impressive thing is how much both teams go hard to the net. It makes for great hockey.

Malkin is such a dirty player though. cheapshots all game that he gets away with.

These are gonna be fun games to watch.

That fanbase would boo Lemieux himself if he went off to another team to be GM, guaranteed. Don't see us booing Stevie Y, though.

But yes, the Hossa booing is idiotic, whether it's coming from Wings fans or Pens fans (more idiotic with Pens fans, as they only had him for a few MONTHS and not an entire season).

Great Sunday treat seeing a team of rookies run up the score on the Pens in their own barn. And the booing of Jagr? Seriously? I guess for a fanbase established in 2005 it's understandable.

Didn't Wings fans boo Fedorov when he went to Anaheim? Jagr played for the Pens for a decade in his prime. Then when he decides to return to the NHL he goes to their arch rival.

I think fans boo former players too much, but this one I understand.

Malkin is such a dirty player though. cheapshots all game that he gets away with.

These are gonna be fun games to watch.

And it's funny how he's not seen as a "repeat offender" because even though he does that s*** all the time, he never gets suspended for it.

Great Sunday treat seeing a team of rookies run up the score on the Pens in their own barn. And the booing of Jagr? Seriously? I guess for a fanbase established in 2005 it's understandable.

I don't know about that. I know the dig you're trying to make, but Jagr signing for Philly is unforgivable. His leaving? Meh, the Pens literally didn't have 2 pennies to rub together so they had to trade him. But coming back and signing for your bitterest, closest, oldest rivals? Way to forever tarnish your legacy with the team you had your HOF career with.

His resume got him his deal in Philly. The man is a legend who helped his team to 2 Cups and put that franchise on the map and booing him is absurd.