• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Pens vs Flyers

Rate this topic

And thats why he's a such a little *****. If he was a Lady Byng candidate type player, he has every right to look like he's about to burst into tears. But he's not. He's a little ***** who does exactly the same kind of crap himself then calls it "a hockey play"

Well, of course the cross check on Crosby is going to start some s***. Especially since it looked so random.

Yeah, I don't know how that goes unpunished. I seem to remember back in the early days of instant replay that if a goal wasn't called but was going to be reviewed after the next whistle, and a penalty was called in the ensuing play, that if the goal was allowed, everything after that was wiped out EXCEPT for penalties. So now, let's say the Wings put one in and the refs don't see/call it, but the play will be reviewed. Then, during the action, an opponent decides to two-hand Datsyuk in the face, knocking out a bunch of teeth and taking him out of the game. The refs go to call a penalty, but because the play is reviewed and the goal counts, now there's NO penalty for maiming Datsyuk? That's not right. It shouldn't be treated any differently than something that happens after a whistle. I know it would be rare, and my example is pretty extreme, but the league is potentially opening a disastrous can of worms here.

Well, of course the cross check on Crosby is going to start some s***. Especially since it looked so random.

God I hope these two teams kill each other in the first round.

How funny would it be if Jagr dominated that hypothetical series?

Probably payback for his stick-breaking slashes that kept occurring - unpenalized, to boot - throughout the entire game. Seriously looked like he was going to cry when he was getting up, was hilarious.

And thats why he's a such a little *****. If he was a Lady Byng candidate type player, he has every right to look like he's about to burst into tears. But he's not. He's a little ***** who does exactly the same kind of crap himself then calls it "a hockey play"

Because a cross check to the lower back doesn't hurt at all right? Crosby and his "feeling of pain", what a ****** right?

Anyways, that was a fun game to watch, I really hope they meet up in the playoffs.

Because a cross check to the lower back doesn't hurt at all right? Crosby and his "feeling of pain", what a ****** right?

Anyways, that was a fun game to watch, I really hope they meet up in the playoffs.

It was barely a crosscheck. more of a shove. I don't fault Crosby for falling down as he probably wasn't expecting it. Though it's telling that his first reaction is to look at the ref with a shocked look on his face instead of turning to look at the guy who shoved him.

Yes, he is a ******. And a little *****, and an entitlement *****. If he feels that way about players using their sticks away from the play, maybe he should stop with the hacks and the slashes and the cross-checks that he is so fond of?

Didn't Wings fans boo Fedorov when he went to Anaheim? Jagr played for the Pens for a decade in his prime. Then when he decides to return to the NHL he goes to their arch rival.

while I don't get Hossa booing at JLA, I have total understanding when it comes to Fedorov. the way he handled negotiations with the Wings and finally ditched them, I can understand people being angry. sure, the fact that he felt like a franchise player for a decade doesn't help his case, but IMHO the negotiations and the way he handled them is what pissed me off.

can't judge whether it's the same situation with Jagr, and the fact that he went to the arch rival surely makes it worse. on the other hand... I don't really see this "he played ther for a decade" argument for Jagr and Penguins fans. most of those fans didn't even see a game with Jagr on a TV, because back they they're busy in a sand pit or pre-school :( and the bandwaggoners probably didn't even hear about the NHL before... :(

as for Malkin and Pens play... I think they escaped a fair number of slashing penalties in this game, and Malkin yet again going punk without a call doesn't really wonder me. but the game, in general, has been pretty good officiated. considering the situation (late season, likely playoff opponents, interstate rivals, lot of bad blood... and these are Flyers, mind you!) you have to give the refs big thumbs up...

I really do hope the Eastern Conference standings don't change so we can all watch this carnage take place once again in a few weeks.

Stay tuned folks because we're going to get a repeat this coming Saturday because they get to play each other again :yowza: . In fact, I think I heard one of the Flyers mention he can't wait for this coming Saturday.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Milbury's in rare form regarding this game. :lol:

One of the instigators of the fight was the Penguins’ Sidney Crosby. “Little goody two shoes [Crosby] goes into the corner and gives a shot to Schenn. Schenn was late to the party, he should have turned around and drilled him right away, but I guess better late than never,” Milbury said. “So you know, Crosby gets cross-checked, big whoop. He said after he came back from his 35th concussion, ‘I’m not going to do this anymore, I’m not going to get into this scrums, I’m going to stay away from that stuff.’ He couldn’t help himself because there’s a little punk in Crosby. He’s not the perfect gentleman. He’s not the sweet kid you see in interviews with his hat pulled down over his eyes. I’d say screw him, hit him,” he said.