• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Quincey suspended 1 game

Rate this topic

Who cares if he suspends him? He was going to have at least one more game as a healthy scratch. I am quite mad we wasted a first on him to be honest. It still feels like it means Kindl was a wasted first and there were free agent alternatives this off season including a hot prospect and the best dman in the league after Nick...

Looks like Quincey thought Kopecky was going to finish his check and tried to beat him to the punch. It looks bad because he did leave his feet slightly and since Kopecky wussed out of the hit, his head was lower as he was leaning back away from Quincey making it easy for the elbow to get him.

esteef

Smith got 5 games in the pre-season for a hit that shouldn't have warrented a suspension. Wings are far from untouchable unless you ask fans of certain teams...

Smith's hit was 100% spot-on with the hits they are trying to eliminate from the game, it absolutely warranted a suspension.

Suspend him. Basically asking for it.

Anyone else notice our s*** streak didnt start until he rejoined?

I was all excited about him coming back. Now after watching him I dont know what all of the hype was about. He looks like the same player we put on waivers. I am hoping that the streak and his return are unrelated, and that I am being a typical overanalytical wings fan.

I was all excited about him coming back. Now after watching him I dont know what all of the hype was about. He looks like the same player we put on waivers. I am hoping that the streak and his return are unrelated, and that I am being a typical overanalytical wings fan.

He definitely isn't the reason for our recent struggles. But, he hasn't looked very good at all though. I'm guessing he gets 2 games.

Here's a question...I hate the guy, but would any of you rather have traded the first for Steve Downie directly? I'd still take Quincey, but not by much.

He definitely isn't the reason for our recent struggles. But, he hasn't looked very good at all though. I'm guessing he gets 2 games.

Here's a question...I hate the guy, but would any of you rather have traded the first for Steve Downie directly? I'd still take Quincey, but not by much.

I wouldn't have traded the first for either of those players. Since we're going to likely finish 4-6, our first round pick would have been higher than where it would have been at the deadline.

I wouldn't have traded the first for either of those players. Since we're going to likely finish 4-6, our first round pick would have been higher than where it would have been at the deadline.

I wouldn't have traded a first for either of those players either. I just prefer Quincey a little over Downie because I think depth on D is more important. But, we could really use a gritty forward though.

The draft order is now determined by how you do in the playoffs. So if we lose in the first round, TB probably gets our pick somewhere in the early 20s (maybe even the late teens if a lot of lower seeds advance in the playoffs). We'll have to wait and see how it goes.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get two or three. I guess Shanny definitely viewed Kopecky's lack of skating ability, his head down, and his overall suckage as mitigating factors. I do think it should have been a 2 minute minor and not a major.

Good. Should have been more if it was up to me.

Nice though, have him back for a few games to get everyone in groove that will be playing in the playoffs.

Go Wings.

What I expected.

At least Shanny got it right and called it a charge and not an elbow. Quincey took a flying leap but it didn't look like he threw his elbow out there.

Maybe the fact that he's a repeat offender will cause Quincey to take fewer stupid penalties. Probably wishful thinking...